Poll

TF2 or MW2?

TF2
86 (86.9%)
MW2
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: TF2 or MW2?  (Read 2848 times)

I think they're both good games, as I've played MW2 at a friend's house before, but I like TF2 a bit more. Which one do you think is best?

EDIT: Not trying to see which one is better. That's a matter of opinion. I just want to see which of the two games you guys prefer.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 09:37:57 AM by Mega-Bear »

There's no argument. TF2 is a much better game.

TF2, free. MW2, not free.

TF2, good. MW2, not good.

TF2, yes. MW2, no.

"hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats gotta have hats! level 100000000 roket lunchr so coeul!"

"360 NoScOpE QuICkSc0P3 N00b ownd So PR0"

I can't decide.

I got Borderlands GOTY for some TF2 hats, so I can't complain about TF2. :D

"hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats gotta have hats! level 100000000 roket lunchr so coeul!"

I can't decide.
Every game has their ups and downs, you know.

I can't decide.
YOu're dumb.
Just go to a regular server and you hear almost nothing about hats.

I can't decide.
Maybe if you focus on the parts that aren't stuff it'll make your decision easier.

Every game has their ups and downs, you know.
It gets to a point when the game becomes unplayable in my opinion. MW2 used to be enjoyable before everyone was a commander with DUEAL UMPZ and TF2 was much better when every class didn't have 4,000,000 unlocks and people running around thinking they're really special because they have a certain hat.

It gets to a point when the game becomes unplayable in my opinion. MW2 used to be enjoyable before everyone was a commander with DUEAL UMPZ and TF2 was much better when every class didn't have 4,000,000 unlocks and people running around thinking they're really special because they have a certain hat.
I have yet to see anyone think they're special because of hats. You may just play on the stuffty servers. Plus, I like offline mode a lot. There aren't any hats or stuff like that involved in training.

ah forget there's so many god damn servers anyways i can't tell the "good" ones from "bad" ones