Item Icon Request

Author Topic: Item Icon Request  (Read 3823 times)

A staggering 50 seconds spent editing the default sword script to produce this magnificent brown colored sword with a brown inventory icon that does not overwrite the default sword.

Also don't do this, it's loving handicapped.

Just use the trans textures and define the colour through script, if you can't do that don't even bother.

They method I put is ALOT more simple to people who don't understand coding. Sure you can use colorshift, but will these guys understand what to do there? Probably not.

They method I put is ALOT more simple to people who don't understand coding. Sure you can use colorshift, but will these guys understand what to do there? Probably not.

Actually I already found the spots for colorshift code, and I can borrow the color from the bow.

What Colorshift CAN'T do is give a non-monochrome texture effect.

(if it really can, someone let me know.)

NO!  Jesus christ, how hard is it to build a light brick, or move the item and take the SS from a different angle?  Skylands isn't a white background.
Skylands has white lighting, Construct has orange.

A staggering 50 seconds spent editing the default sword script to produce this magnificent brown colored sword with a brown inventory icon that does not overwrite the default sword.

When I try it just show up white D:

Skylands has white lighting, Construct has orange.

I think he may be talking about BG.

Either way, Adjustable Plate lets you change lighting AND skybox so just get that.