Author Topic: Boat  (Read 4095 times)

I Have No Idea How To Build Items, So Could Someone Plz Make A Boat? It Would Make You REALLY FAMOUS because It Would Be The First Water Only Vehicle.plz Try!

There were boats in the old version of BL, maybe you can find one and get some ideas. Otherwise search on GarageGames.com and you kind find scripting tutorials and such.

Badspot

• Administrator
1. Copy the horse datablock
2. Change model
3. Set runSurfaceAngle to 0

Didn't Blockland claim to have sea vehicles?

Nitramtj was working on Horsie Boats...

ya, the boats are cool, tho it has alot of bugs with collision.

I FIGURED OUT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!!!! BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT!!! you take the skis file, because skis can run on water (figured that out today) but make the skis look like a boat! If you use this idea put my name in the credits along with whoever made the skis please! :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

by the way, thats not pudding your eating  :iceCream: :panda:

You would just have to make a boat model and apply the ski script to it.
Very easy from most people's perspective.
I cannot work in Milkshape though.
Or, like Badspot already mentioned, use the horse script, just change whatever he said.

I FIGURED OUT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!!!! BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT!!! you take the skis file, because skis can run on water (figured that out today) but make the skis look like a boat! If you use this idea put my name in the credits along with whoever made the skis please! :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

by the way, thats not pudding your eating  :iceCream: :panda:
ahem it bounces make a player vehicle

No, it's not that easy. First off, you need to take out the crash part, and also make it stay upright...there's more to making a proper boat than just a model and skis...

Who needs a boat when you can fly?

No, it's not that easy. First off, you need to take out the crash part, and also make it stay upright...there's more to making a proper boat than just a model and skis...

What about the horse vehicle like Badspot mentioned?