Poll

Food?

Waffles
17 (68%)
Pancakes
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Helicopter Failure: An interactive adventure! Attempt Two  (Read 2962 times)

Note: You may remember my older topic, Plane failure.  It died because I lost all my saves and was unable to continue.  This is my second attempt although its not a plane and a tropical island.  It is now a helicopter and a snowy mountain range.  

Story: You are a pilot flying a unarmed scout copter for the against the in The fighting started in the year do too  Your mission is to scout the area and return to your base in  I think you get the idea.  

Oh no!  Your helicopters engine failed in mid flight for no reason. (how original) Take control of your character by suggesting what to do.  Stupid requests will be ignored.

Current State: Healthy
Health: 100
Armor Health: 25
Inventory:
-Pistol
-Combat Knife
-Pills
-Light Armor
-Skis
-Parachute

Picture:

What will you do?

« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 02:45:29 PM by blockhead55 »

Grab your gear and bail out after stearing the heli at the nearest water source so it hides the smoke and evidence of the landing.

Grab your gear and bail out after stearing the heli at the nearest water source so it hides the smoke and evidence of the landing.

Current State: Healthy
Health: 100
Inventory:
-Pistol
-Combat Knife
-Pills
-Light Armor
-Skis
-Parachute

Picture:

What will you do next?

Cover the helicopter with the parachute to make a whimsy shelter.

I don't think you can, you're in the water

Swim to shore, make sure to keep moving so you don't freeze.

Erect a shelter from salvaged parts of the helicopter.

Heli Crash Course, anyone?

I don't think you can, you're in the water

Swim to shore, make sure to keep moving so you don't freeze.
This.

After swimming back to shore, take off all your clothes, (except maybe your underwear if you feel a little uncomfortable) and start jogging in place as fast as you can.  Next, look for any wood in the area, while running to move the entire time.  Also, what are those skis made of?  Besides that, perhaps cover yourself in the parachute while constantly moving, for now.  Also, make a  wall of snow parralel to the mountain, and crouch on the side which is away from the mountain.  Once your clothes have dried off, put them back on, and keep on moving.  Now, find a big pile of snow somewhere, and dig out a small cave with an entrance just big enough for you, to take cover in.  Try to line the cave with your parachute, using the skis as vertical supports to keep the parachute against the ceiling.  Now, try to get some sleep.

Try to stay warm and go to sleep.

After swimming back to shore, take off all your clothes, (except maybe your underwear if you feel a little uncomfortable) and start jogging in place as fast as you can.  Next, look for any wood in the area, while running to move the entire time.  Also, what are those skis made of?  Besides that, perhaps cover yourself in the parachute while constantly moving, for now.  Also, make a  wall of snow parralel to the mountain, and crouch on the side which is away from the mountain.  Once your clothes have dried off, put them back on, and keep on moving.  Now, find a big pile of snow somewhere, and dig out a small cave with an entrance just big enough for you, to take cover in.  Try to line the cave with your parachute, using the skis as vertical supports to keep the parachute against the ceiling.  Now, try to get some sleep.

Current State: Freezing
Health: 99.9
Inventory:
-Pistol
-Combat Knife
-Pills
-Light Armor
-Skis
-Parachute

Picture:

What will you do next?

Finish up that cave wall thing kiddeh told you to do.

Optionally make an igloo if you can without freezing your hands in water.

Once that's done go inside (bring everything you have with you) and warm up. The snow/ice should insulate you allowing you to be less freezing and eat your food in warmth.

Throw stuff at chopper to light it on fire, use fire for warmth

Finish up that cave wall thing kiddeh told you to do.

Optionally make an igloo if you can without freezing your hands in water.

Once that's done go inside (bring everything you have with you) and warm up. The snow/ice should insulate you allowing you to be less freezing and eat your food in warmth.

Actually, not true. It'd be best to put his clothes back on to keep from freezing to death or suffering from hypothermia, then make a shelter of snow.

Throw stuff at chopper to light it on fire, use fire for warmth

Wouldn't that blow up the chopper? There's still fuel in the chopper, even though the engine is dead.

What I was suggesting earlier, was, that you should wait for your clothes to dry off, then put them back on.  After that, look for a big hill of snow and dig out a cave in the side. (ignore the snow all thing) Also, make the entrance to the cave facing away from the mountain.

Get wepon (pistol) Shoot the back of the helicopter (Near gas but not at gas) Gas pours out, light on fire, SHAZAM INSTA LIGHT