Author Topic: WALDO's Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 Online Servers  (Read 519 times)

WALDO's Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 Online Servers

On the first saturday of September, 09/06, I am going to host a Star Wars Battlefront 1 (PC version) online server under the name WALDO. And on the first sunday of September, 09/07, I am going to host a Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PC version) online server also under the name WALDO. Both servers will be password protected so only us blockland folks, or friends of yours, or anyone else who wants to come, can come and have a great time. The password for both servers will be: Blockland. Please fill out the form bellow, so I can see who can come for either servers.

Blockland Name:
BLID:
Star Wars Battlefront name:
What server you can come on (SWBF1 or SWBF2 or both):
What map(s) you would like to play on (Optional):

The SWBF1 Online Server will start on saturday at 12:00 PM Central Time and close at 11:00 PM Central Time. And the SWBF2 Online Server will start on sunday at 12:00 PM Central Time and close at 11:00 PM Central Time. Hopefully we will have alot of people coming at both servers and have a blast shooting at each other. :D If both servers are a success, I may think about hosting these servers every saturday and sunday.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 10:41:09 PM by WALDO »