Poll

Blockland is "Hackable"

No, that's silly
98 (55.7%)
Sure
78 (44.3%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: You CANNOT hack Blockland  (Read 9353 times)

There have been a lot of people accusing others of "hacking" Blockland. This is impossible. Let me repeat that again. It is IMPOSSIBLE. Just because it's an online game does not mean it's "hackable". The closest things to "hacking" Blockland are addons that are highly abusable once downloaded. Or someone "hacks" into your computer and gets you Blockland key. This is getting out of control.

Discuss.

You can hack it but the fact is whatever you do to your own version of Blockland can't do stuff to other people on servers.

Basically, you can hack your own file but not others remotely.

Considering that there are people who can hack industry DRM, there is probably a way to hack Blockland with reverse engineering and memory editing. The chance of someone actually doing it is very unlikely.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 07:58:50 PM by CookizMonster »

I agree, hacking Blockland is not possible, NOT POSSIBLE.

Ooookool kids klubaaayy

How wrong you are.... I think.

yes it iss yu nub I hakke u

You can hack it but the fact is whatever you do to your own version of Blockland can't do stuff to other people on servers.

Basically, you can hack your own file but not others remotely.

Tom

Considering that there are people who can hack industry DRM, there is probably a way to hack Blockland with reverse engineering and memory editing. The chance of someone actually doing it is very unlikely.

The two above comments are basically what I wanted to go into detail to but I typed that on my ipod touch. I'll edit it soon.

That's a double negative which means... hacking Blockland IS POSSBILE

What do you mean 'hack' blockland?

What do you mean 'hack' blockland?
Nobody knows. It's a god damn sandbox game what would be the point of hacking it anyway?

Nobody knows. It's a god damn sandbox game what would be the point of hacking it anyway?

I'm to confused of what this topic is about.. If nobody knows then what was the purpose of making the thread?

Truce has hacked it before, I forget exactly how. There was a huge conversation about it on the RTB forum before Ephi removed it. Other than that, you can not hack Blockland.

Have you guys already forgot that Truce hacked Blockland with outside programs?
Truce has hacked it before, I forget exactly how. There was a huge conversation about it on the RTB forum before Ephi removed it. Other than that, you can not hack Blockland.
derp

Have you guys already forgot that Truce hacked Blockland with outside programs?derp

What do you mean hacked? What did he do?