Author Topic: All Work And No Play Make Asian Sad  (Read 2001 times)

If you work with friends, you can give eachother hand jobs in shifts
entertain eachother.

give eachother hand jobs in shifts
entertain eachother.
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?

Weird. I'm in college/high school and I have no homework so far besides math which we get 50 minutes in class to do.
Oh and reading the text books but thats easy.

KEO, UR ASIAN. U CAN DO ALL DIS WURK IN A SECUND.

Keo, being a junior now, I suggest you go to regular World History, and basically leave yourself with only 1 or 2 AP/honors courses for sophomore year. You can add more next year if you feel ready, but there's no reason to be stressed like that in sophomore year.

If you don't take my advice, fine, but please tell me what you resolve to do, because I hate to see you freaking out like this, and school has just started.

9:55 P.M.

Just finished my homework. forget everything.

Welcome to my life.

Welcome to my life.

Well your life sucks ass, take it back. >:V

12:02 AM

just finished my homework
though i only had one thing to do
and started it two minutes ago
forget YOU

AP composition and literature is loving murder, you might have that next year keo.

There are 7 essays in two weeks of school.

Keo, respond to my well thought out advice to you, please? I took all that time to write it out, all because I care about you.

Keo, respond to my well thought out advice to you, please? I took all that time to write it out, all because I care about you.
He went to sleep. I'll try to remind him tomorrow.

He went to sleep. I'll try to remind him tomorrow.

Makes sense, I guess. And thanks, I appreciate it.

I'm not taking AP classes till next year. Don't want to uber forget myself with homework. Need to find balance with work and play. AP Physics should be fun though. :3

Makes sense, I guess. And thanks, I appreciate it.
Nah, I was talking to him on Steam.