Author Topic: [RESOURCE] Default Weapon, Vehicle, Tool & Player Models  (Read 48548 times)

Yes they are. And thanks.

No problem. Let me know how they came out.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 01:33:33 AM by Awdax »

Please note: The Milkshape one does have nodes.

Let me know how they came out.
They are incorrectly sized, but I expected that. Other than that, perfectly fine.

Please note: The Milkshape one does have nodes.
They are incorrectly sized, but I expected that. Other than that, perfectly fine.

When you uploaded the m.dts in other formats, what did you use to import/export?

When you uploaded the m.dts in other formats, what did you use to import/export?
I got the link from Jimmg or someone. Then I opened it up, and edited it a bit. Then I uploaded it.

Also, what did you mean by nodes? The collision boxes or the seperate meshes for seperate material?

Add .max files too, please.

Also, what did you mean by nodes? The collision boxes or the seperate meshes for seperate material?
The bones, joints. They are there in the Milkshape one. I suppose 'nodes' wasn't too clear, but it still means the same.

The bones, joints. They are there in the Milkshape one. I suppose 'nodes' wasn't too clear, but it still means the same.

Oh, well that's good.

Add .max files too, please.

Is .obj alright?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 01:42:17 PM by Awdax »

Alright, downloading it now.
Any specific models you want from it?

UPDATE: Added default tools (Hammer, Print Gun, Wrench, Spray Can, Wand and Brick Weapon).

EDIT: Also, can a Mod move this to General Modification Help, please? Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 06:33:46 PM by Awdax »

Uh, hey, could you do the Zombie Tank from Rotondo's zombie mod? I wanna give it a chest decal...

I'm not doing anything non-default. Sorry.

can't you just release them as .obj files?