Author Topic: [RESOURCE] Default Weapon, Vehicle, Tool & Player Models  (Read 48685 times)

Post the Default Tools in * .ms3d please.

I refuse to believe that such a wonderful topic is rarely posted in

I can try to get the one's from v003, hold on Ill post in this topic

How can I get only the head?
Also when I open up one of those files in blender, my gui is all messed up.

Open Blender
Change the Info panel to the User Preferences panel
Go to the File tab
Uncheck Load UI
Hit Save as Default

That may fix it.

keep in mind i only read the op
so how did u get to coustomize the player parts?

The player model isn't scaled and its not even in the right position. Dafuq.

The player model isn't scaled and its not even in the right position. Dafuq.

These are just to be used as references. Like say someone wanted to make an Uzi, and they want it to be in the same style as the default Gun. They can download that pack, edit the gun to their liking and use it as a base file, then they can scale it if they need to. Same thing for the Blockhead model. Someone can start with that, make some edits to it - say they're making a mutant or something - then scale it to the right size.

These are just to be used as references. Like say someone wanted to make an Uzi, and they want it to be in the same style as the default Gun. They can download that pack, edit the gun to their liking and use it as a base file, then they can scale it if they need to. Same thing for the Blockhead model. Someone can start with that, make some edits to it - say they're making a mutant or something - then scale it to the right size.

What da heck is up with the shading on the model I downl-

Wait. Never mind that. I just realized that I wasn't using the right download, but an old edited version I was half-done with. Iphail. :/

But it would be 50x easier if it was scaled to the correct size. It isn't a good reference if the sizes aren't even correct.