Author Topic: [RESOURCE] Default Weapon, Vehicle, Tool & Player Models  (Read 48625 times)

How would you apply the a face or decal to Darkstar's rig or any for that matter? Whenever I've tried the image seems to stretch all around the model.

Decals are already rigged to work. You just need to open a texture and it should work.

If you want to apply a face to the rig, basically what you do is remove the eyes and mouth, select the head and switch over to edit mode, then select the face that will have the texture applied, and make a new material and assign it to that face. Then just make a texture for that material and load one up.

If I remember correctly that's what I did. If you want to be able to edit the expressions but use another face, do everything I said except removing the eyes and mouth, but you also need to edit the face texture and remove the eyes and mouth from that in Photoshop or whatever you use.

How do I import these into milkshape?

How do I import these into milkshape?
Download the Milkshape 3D ASCII File; then open up milkshape and click Import > Milkshape 3D ASCII

Download the Milkshape 3D ASCII File; then open up milkshape and click Import > Milkshape 3D ASCII
Thanks

« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 07:00:06 PM by MARBLE MAN »

I'm positive that the Jeep is included in the Default Vehicles package.

I'm new to Blender, and when I open the player.blend file, it changes all my style settings! Help?

I'm new to Blender, and when I open the player.blend file, it changes all my style settings! Help?
Open the file from Blender and then uncheck "Load UI" in the load file interface.

Are there any bugs or errors or imperfections that anyone has revealed with these? I heard the process used to make these was buggy and an imperfect hack.

Are there any bugs or errors or imperfections that anyone has revealed with these? I heard the process used to make these was buggy and an imperfect hack.
I've heard nothing about that. Where did you get this information?

Would be nice to have default brick models too.

How was this done? I have Shaper and want to help contribute but it doesn't have a normal export.