Author Topic: Why Does everybody hate Call OF Duty?  (Read 7519 times)

I have to say MW3 looks exactly like MW2. Now now, don't get all butthurt, that's just what it looks like to me. I didn't like Black Ops either but at least that was actually different.

That's another thing that really puts me over the edge. People complain about why they made another MW. And I tell them, YEAH, THAT THING ON THE MENU CALLED CAMPAIGN. THERES A STORY AND STUFF AND THEY NEED TO FINISH IT BECAUSE THERE WAS A STORY IN NUMBER ONE AND TWO...

I'm probably going to get flamed for this because people will argue "LOL, WHAT STORY HURRRR".

That's another thing that really puts me over the edge. People complain about why they made another MW. And I tell them, YEAH, THAT THING ON THE MENU CALLED CAMPAIGN. THERES A STORY AND STUFF AND THEY NEED TO FINISH IT BECAUSE THERE WAS A STORY IN NUMBER ONE AND TWO...

I'm probably going to get flamed for this because people will argue "LOL, WHAT STORY HURRRR".
He means MW3 looks like a reskin of MW2.

Not that he's mad about another MW.

The story is about a nuclear bomb blah blah blah your friend dies blah blah blah EMP blah blah OK LETS PLAY MULTIPLAYER NOW :D

ignoring the whole community issue:
-gameplay hasn't changed much at all between call of duty 4 and modern warfare 3, judging by the trailers
-15$ map packs, most of which are rehashes of old maps
-60$ releases
-short campaigns
-poorly balanced
-the games are still expensive; modern warfare 2 is still 30$, black ops is still 60$
-activisions big middle finger to dedicated servers
-dlc dlc dlc
-no mods

Right, single-player. The generic storyline is definitely worth the full price.

Right, single-player. The generic storyline is definitely worth the full price.

Jesus christ you're the loving pessemist of the year.

No replay value.

You play multiplayer, prestige twice, and then you say "Wow, I just wasted those hours playing a game, and leveling up, for no reason.... Now what?"

I like the BF series, it takes a while to get new attachments for a gun, there is Humvees, tanks, jets, quads, boats, a physic engine so you can take a building down, rater than dying 12 times trying to shoot down a sniper.

I do not enjoy fps games that take place in wars.

I do not enjoy fps games that take place in wars.
Wha...

Is there any FPS that doesn't take place during a war?

EDIT: oh wait i forgot about this game and this one
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 04:58:37 PM by Snaffle J. Bean »

Wha...

well, when I say war I mean games in which you are a soldier in a modern/20th century/slighty futuristic war.
I enjoyed the halop games for a single playthrough, Half life as well, and stuff like that.
Deus ex for instance doesn't look bad

Jesus christ you're the loving pessemist of the year.

Being pessimistic about CoD isn't exclusive to this year. It's been going on since after the last good CoD game, which came out back in 2007.

Being pessimistic about CoD isn't exclusive to this year. It's been going on since after the last good CoD game, which came out back in 2007.
Opinions opinions.

Lern to respect opinion, no matter how stupid in your eyes they are.

Good news:

They said that Mw3 will be their most balanced game yet.

Wha...

EDIT: oh wait i forgot about this game and this one
TF2?
Portal.
etc.