0 (0%)
Wait till 75.
6 (16.7%)
Wait till 50.
10 (27.8%)
Other (Reply)
1 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Rusty & Munk's HatMod+ - Released!!! Page 23  (Read 28892 times)

Looks nice, just a bit empty and some things are uneven with things near them.

Looks nice, just a bit empty and some things are uneven with things near them.

Yeah, I've spent maybe 20 minutes on it tonight, its a very early screenshot of it. Not even close to being done.

I started on the GUI. This is a VERY early screen shot of it.

I need to know if I should just make it smaller or what to put in the empty space. I also need to know what I need to add and what would be cool.
I was thinking of putting a avatar thing and when you select a hat it would preview it, but I am almost positive that is impossible. :(

Note: The reason its blue and boxy is a Blockland theme I have. If you don't have the theme it won't actually look like that, but more of the default Blockland style.

-snip-

woo a gui

make it list all available hats too, with starred hats the ones that you have

I'm finally able to get back on, for today. Could you possibly send me the e-mail? :D

I need to know if I should just make it smaller or what to put in the empty space. I also need to know what I need to add and what would be cool.
I was thinking of putting a avatar thing and when you select a hat it would preview it, but I am almost positive that is impossible. :(

Note: The reason its blue and boxy is a Blockland theme I have. If you don't have the theme it won't actually look like that, but more of the default Blockland style.

The avatar preview would be possible if both the hat and avatar preview are displayed separately.

Also, I would have made the buttons differently.

The avatar preview would be possible if both the hat and avatar preview are displayed separately.

Also, I would have made the buttons differently.

I can make / attempt gui bits if you like.

I offered :(

But I might have found a glitch in RTB with GUIs

I'm finally able to get back on, for today. Could you possibly send me the e-mail? :D

It's shared on google documents.