0 (0%)
Wait till 75.
6 (16.7%)
Wait till 50.
10 (27.8%)
Other (Reply)
1 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Rusty & Munk's HatMod+ - Released!!! Page 23  (Read 28893 times)

It's shared on google documents.
lol Sorry, forgot to even check that. :D
Pictures:

"WHO'S NEXT?"

"MARY, GEET THE FONE! I NED A AMBURLANCE"

"AYE YO, SPIN ME A TRACK HOMEY"
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 11:02:23 PM by Bahamut »

I do not believe there is a way to fix this. Though, only few of our hats you can see, and if you can its at the top for a little bit.

Right in front of your face.

EDIT: Cueball head please? And maybe 8-ball head? :D
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 12:23:11 AM by 300spartan »

Right in front of your face.

EDIT: Cueball head please? And maybe 8-ball head? :D
I don't believe you can see that one in first person though. and I also believe I have found a way to fix it if you can.

I don't believe you can see that one in first person though. and I also believe I have found a way to fix it if you can.
Yay :D

Hey, I had an idea: You know, this hat system is a model that mounts to your head, right?

Why not make it able to have other things, like custom feet, hands, bodies. Mount a model made to fit onto the respective body part.
i.e. bracelets, body armor, vests, pistol holsters, pockets.

EDIT: With this, you could make the beta player that was being worked on, separate models mounted to you.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 09:48:23 AM by 300spartan »

Yay :D

Hey, I had an idea: You know, this hat system is a model that mounts to your head, right?

Why not make it able to have other things, like custom feet, hands, bodies. Mount a model made to fit onto the respective body part.
i.e. bracelets, body armor, vests, pistol holsters, pockets.

EDIT: With this, you could make the beta player that was being worked on, separate models mounted to you.
I was thinking the same thing.
Really though, hats and other pieces of clothing could be for slightly more serious pursuits. Like TDMs. So there could be various clothing items for the team. Not saying Rusty and Munk should make stuff like that, but maybe someone could make an expansion later on.

I was thinking the same thing.
Really though, hats and other pieces of clothing could be for slightly more serious pursuits. Like TDMs. So there could be various clothing items for the team. Not saying Rusty and Munk should make stuff like that, but maybe someone could make an expansion later on.
Yeah.

IDEA!!!!!!!: when your hurt your hat comes on(one of the default hats: example; cop hat, space helmet, ect,) so when you are hurt it should auto place your hat on again.

how's it going with the hats that are actual hats

Hat Party at my server!

Finding bugs. Good thing Munk showed up.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 11:56:15 PM by PVC Potato Gun »

Why don't you want to give me the beta munk :(

Alright. Since Rusty is slow hat maker we will be releasing at 40 hats.  :panda:

But, That means I will be releasing about how to make your own hats. It's pretty simple. The GUI is almost done, too. Trading will still be just /give.

I spy Eksi in one of the screenshots  :cookieMonster:

Wait, was the beta updated, oh sht. I'll download it after school.

Alright. Since Rusty is slow hat maker we will be releasing at 40 hats.  :panda:

But, That means I will be releasing about how to make your own hats. It's pretty simple. The GUI is almost done, too. Trading will still be just /give.
Hat trading?

Oh my yes. :D

Trading will still be just /give.
Only thing about this is someone could scam you buy not giving you a hat after you gave them a hat.