Author Topic: Magic : The Reposting  (Read 4186 times)

Well, as of late, I've gotten super addicted to Magic: The Gathering. Now, what is Magic, you may ask. Or if you're a true nerd, you already know what it is and you probably play it. But for those who are less nerdy, it's a card game where each player starts out with 20 life points. Each player plays things called "Lands" in order to generate mana, which they use to play monsters, spells, artifacts, and just about every card in the game that isn't a land. The basic way to play it is with a deck that has a minimum of 60 cards, but their are also other ways to play it. The most popular version, other than standard, would have to be Legacy.

Card Lookup: http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Default.aspx

Game Basics: http://www.wizards.com/Magic/TCG/NewtoMagic.aspx?x=mtg/tcg/newtomagic/gamebasics

SO I found this thing that lets you play magic online for free, called Lackey. All you do is download that, go to preferences, and install the magic plugin. Then you just build yer deck and join a server. Anyone wanna play? :v

edit: Have a room open.
Name: NickTheSushi's Blockland Room
pass: blockland.

or if you wanna just connect by IP:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 04:17:45 PM by NickTheSushi »

oh forget yes
mondaymondaymondaymondaymonda y
count me in

I've got a room up called NickTheSushi's Blockland Room. Pass is blockland.

>Build impossibly powerful deck
That's about it im guessing?
ALSO WE STILL MUST PLAY OVER WEBCAMS.
OR SIMILAR

Yes! This is my all time favorite game. Period.

Garruk Relentless, in Innistrad, looks pretty awesome. Out of my price range, but awesome.

Yesterday, I made a U/G infect deck. Played my brother. Won on turn two.

Is there any balancing for deck building on this lackey thing?

Is there any balancing for deck building on this lackey thing?
Its just like regular magic, you just can have any cards you want. I play standard and EDH on lackey :v

I'm playing with decks I own, however. So its k for me.

Its just like regular magic, you just can have any cards you want. I play standard and EDH on lackey :v

I'm playing with decks I own, however. So its k for me.
But in regular magic you dont just plop together super powerful cards that you don't own :c

>Insert 30 black lotus cards
>The rest are lands and 1 creature

But in regular magic you dont just plop together super powerful cards that you don't own :c

>Insert 30 black lotus cards
>The rest are lands and 1 creature
You still have to play by magic rules, only 4 of one card :V

You still have to play by magic rules, only 4 of one card :V
>4 black lotus cards
>Still kick all the ass ever

If anyone plays Caw-Blade, I quit.

SO ANYONE GONNA DOWNLOAD AND PLAY WITH MEH?

I'M DOWNLOADING THE PLUGIN NOW.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 12:57:53 PM by Doomonkey »