Author Topic: aa oo ii where can I find this jacket?  (Read 1532 times)


I raided the internets and found one store that has this jacket. The store is located in Germany. Rage.

HALP

Why would you want it, it looks gay


Why would you want it, it looks gay
well, you see
nymethus is-..
you'll figure it out

Why would you want it, it looks gay

He has a special interest for extremely effeminate men and extremely masculine women.

Don't try to understand it.

You can probably get one in Auschwitz.

order one from the internet

He has a special interest for extremely effeminate men and extremely masculine women.

Don't try to understand it.
"masculine women" as in "women with really short hair" or what? if so, not really

order one from the internet
I can't find it you little questionmark!




isn't that the mcr jacket or some stuff

I should have told you, it's Tripp NYC.

"masculine women" as in "women with really short hair" or what? if so, not really
I can't find it you little questionmark!
dude. go to shock.se and go t ojackets and find it. add to cart- pay ??? profit

dude. go to shock.se and go t ojackets and find it. add to cart- pay ??? profit
they only have it in black