Lord Tony Should Apologize to Stocking (Locked for now)

Author Topic: Lord Tony Should Apologize to Stocking (Locked for now)  (Read 101709 times)

*sits on captmeats lap*
mmmmmm
Oh, hey bb.
How's your day been? :333333~~~~

*Sits next to CapTMeaT*
I'm joining him and and seeing how this goes.
Also, want some popcorn captmeat?

Something still doesn't add up.
"BUT WAIT GUYS IT CAN'T BE STOCKING"

I just think Lord Tony has a stick lodged too far up his ass to realize he is wrong.

White knight detected.

Guys. It can't be Stocking's friend. She has no friends! :cookieMonster:
(jk ily stocking <33)

*Sits next to CapTMeaT*
I'm joining him and and seeing how this goes.
Also, want some popcorn captmeat?
From you? ;3

*pushes Colten off*
mine
o bby

Wonderful, stocking didn't lie about not having a snake. Now all the dumb guys will whip out their richards and get to white knighting, disregarding how she acts to everyone.

Wonderful, stocking didn't lie about not having a snake. Now all the dumb guys will whip out their richards and get to white knighting, disregarding how she acts to everyone.
The only thing more annoying than the white knights is the people who bitch about them like this.

we get it ur mad

That's what I think. We need a birth certificate.
Because a birth certificate will totally identify someone as stocking.

>how she acts to everyone
nice to cool/smart people
mean to richards/stupid people

uh ok

Wow forget you then
;~) i want you to fight for it bb
* CapTMeaT shakes it

And all the haters and whiteknights fight to the death, and people generalize what everyone is doing.