Lord Tony Should Apologize to Stocking (Locked for now)

Author Topic: Lord Tony Should Apologize to Stocking (Locked for now)  (Read 100427 times)

If stocking can make a video (cause you can't photoshop sound)

I bet someone in here who doesn't believe you will believe you.
she didn't want people to believe her
she just wanted lord tony to shut up

Tony is trying too hard.
He just can't face defeat lol.

Stocking faked pics before, I can't believe you can still trust him a second time.
This. I gave her (only doing this for you Skip) a chance but nope lol

go suck a richard really
Oh I already did earlier ;D

Tony is trying too hard.
He just can't face defeat lol.

Because video gamer girls don't lie twice!

why cant you mother forgeters not give a stuff about someones gender over the internet. You're not going to get your richard sucked by them. Get over it. Being someones friend on the internet relies on their personality over the internet. People may lie but get over it. You can be stocking's friend to play Minecraft or Terraria with or something and that's cool. I'm not upset either way if she is a guy or a girl because I'm not trying to get e-laid.

jesus christ you guys are pathetic. Gender doesn't matter. If it bothers you that much, ignore them and stop causing a big deal. Want to see a female? Go to school or something.

ffs

Stocking lied about being asian and obviously shopped the older pictures of the girl with black hair. HOW DO YOU STILL BELIEVE HIM NOW? What makes you think he didn't shop this image, he loving did it before.

This. I gave her (only doing this for you Skip) a chance but nope lol
Oh I already did earlier ;D
ewwwwwww

oh great now the females will argue over territorial control over the male audience

Something still doesn't add up.

o boy dis is getting hot in here with all the fighting
i think i need a towel

don't really care whether stocking is a boy or girl.
stocking is nice
all that matters to me
Stocking was a huge richard like a few months ago. She does this all the time, richardwad then nice richardwad then nice. I think she does it to recruit white knights. I agree with messes, even though I hate stocking.