The Rendermen (Prepper?)

Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132805 times)

:O Host again and get a server status on here!

If you host again I'll come...

I was hosting a Hunt for Rendermen kind of server a day or two ago, and I had the right scaling, a custom playertype, invis watch, combat knife, and jumpgun for the renderman, and a nice arena-styled farmstead battlefield, but no one came |:c
I'll come.

Watch out he might spread to other game such as garrys mod :O

Watch out he might spread to other game such as garrys mod :O
I don't think so.

I don't think so.
Just wait just wait before know it Gman wont be the issue in valve/Gmod games Rendermen's is going to be waiting for us.

haha, and it's already about to end, gj.
i was intending to make a thread for it once the last episode airs anyway.

I found renderman in Garry's Mod I wont post pictures because this is for blockland if you wish for pictures I will upload them to photo shack or whatever it is and show you (Caution very disturbing) As it seems light doesn't effect him. 

Ignore pie man.  He is one of the people faking renderman.

I found renderman in Garry's Mod I wont post pictures because this is for blockland if you wish for pictures I will upload them to photo shack or whatever it is and show you (Caution very disturbing) As it seems light doesn't effect him. 
PICZ OR IT DIDNT HAPPIN U NOOB

Anyone who said they saw the render man is possible faking. You can not see him! he only appears in DOF screenshots.
I took a photo of a Bedroom build I made ( Not very good) and there he was on a wall watching me. Maybe a blue one might come up for some. Who knows?

Ignore pie man.  He is one of the people faking renderman.
nah really? Of course im faking it I never said I wasn't faking >.>

I will take some shots in Blockland and see what I can find

It's DOF right?

EDIT: I just took pics and nothing showed up most likely because  I couldn't tell what was what because I have a bad glare atm.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 04:38:12 PM by pie man »