Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132263 times)

This topic reminded me of a certain entity in the Mission Editor. I don't know if it poses any significance, but I found it years ago, and wondered what it was for.

All I know is that it's a pitch black player wearing everything.

I remember that model from back in the days that I messed with the mission editor...

I remember that model from back in the days that I messed with the mission editor...

That's when I was playing around with bots and mission editor. I looked at the corner of Bedroom and find that thing using jets barely poised beneath the ceiling. This was during my demo days and in my experience the demo version before events and everything had a very eerie feeling.

I'd still have a default avatar and would huddle around a small fireplace. I'd marvel at the slate map staring off into the distance while listening to icy tune. Imagining that thing come out of nowhere is scary.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 12:31:41 AM by Riot »

I am the Renderman.  :cookieMonster:

seriously though, I made this avatar before I'd even heard about this. Odd.

I am the Renderman.  :cookieMonster:

seriously though, I made this avatar before I'd even heard about this. Odd.
YOU HAVE BEEN POSSESED BY HIM.

Rendermen = endermen
Endermen = Minecraft

Your trying to bring the loving herobrine bullstuff from minecraft to blockland.

Tell me if I am not correct you got the idea from the herobrine crap and notch's newest mob, the endermen.

Rendermen = endermen
Endermen = Minecraft

Your trying to bring the loving herobrine bullstuff from minecraft to blockland.

Tell me if I am not correct you got the idea from the herobrine crap and notch's newest mob, the endermen.
No I got it from Slenderman.

Rendermen = endermen
Endermen = Minecraft

i find it kind of sad that you didn't think of slenderman first

Rendermen = endermen
Endermen = Minecraft

If you're serious then this is really sad.

Rendermen = endermen
Endermen = Minecraft

Problem?

Rendermen = endermen
Endermen = Minecraft

"yo gois, i was jus playing sum black ops and they have these really cool songs. black ops totally made them"
At least I think Black Ops has songs by The Rolling Stones...

Point is, you remind me of people who see one thing somewhere, and think that's where it originated from, which is sad.

Im done with the hunt build, server should be up by tommorow afternoon.
And remember, it's an Rp, even if you dont see him, pretend, but dont overdo it.

Rendermen = endermen
Endermen = Minecraft

You are so loving wrong it's not even funny, and the sad thing is you're serious and have been majorly wrong in the past.

I might make a Rendermen map or something.

But instead of killing him, F.E.A.R

(forget Everything And Run)