Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132298 times)

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff465/Swagbot/Blockland_00200.jpg
I am soo scared when I took this photo my screen shook, I was very aware of someone up above me... sorry I didn't get the photo he was on the ceiling and disappeared when the shaking happend.
Is this something Badspot added to scare us?
I am very very scared of dark maps I will never host another bedroom dark map without other players.

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff465/Swagbot/Blockland_00200.jpg
I am soo scared when I took this photo my screen shook, I was very aware of someone up above me... sorry I didn't get the photo he was on the ceiling and disappeared when the shaking happend.
Is this something Badspot added to scare us?
I am very very scared of dark maps I will never host another bedroom dark map without other players.
I dont see him

Im almost done with the renderman hunt build. Basically the ATC fort with lights, guns, and vehicles.
I might put traps around the map, or we can build some on the server.

Im almost done with the renderman hunt build. Basically the ATC fort with lights, guns, and vehicles.
I might put traps around the map, or we can build some on the server.
hey may I give a suggestion? If I were you i would place traps in all the popular sighted areas and also put some in the secret areas.

Im also making some landmarks, so if someone sees a renderman, they will be able to tell where they are

Once I seen a dark blockhead thing, a minifig. It was far away in Plate.
Screen turns back, ASCII terror face on my entire screen then my computer shut down.

What happened?

Carry the Old School Rifle around?
I'll do this.
Screen turns back, ASCII terror face on my entire screen then my computer shut down.

What happened?
Run.

What happened?
Wait a mini fig? like the lego style playertype?

What is this and why am I in a steam group about this?

What happened?

Wait, I've heard people see these "rendermen" farther off, just observing, But...
One attacked you!!!

Hey guys, Ive got a few pics of the renderman hunt.
Basically just the ATC fort, but I put em there anyway

But I saw him for a moment...
Honestly guys help me with this one.

I was looking back at my pics of the hunt build, and I found this....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF IS HE DOING THERE?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!