Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 131025 times)

like this is honestly the worst "OOH SCARY" thing i have ever seen

What explains my screenshot then? Why is there a dark figure staring at us.
maybe you and Awdax are dealing with the same type of enderman. as far as we know there is only one type, but there could be more that we aren't officially aware of yet

maybe you and Awdax are dealing with the same type of enderman. as far as we know there is only one type, but there could be more that we aren't officially aware of yet
What explains the slopes story or the not and avatar story.

Didn't take long for the wave of friends to come in and start ruining the fun :(

What explains the slopes story
i honestly don't believe that story, but as stated in the OP, theres not just one. there's different ones so its possible i guess

EDIT: just read that he can be found in cold climates, so there could be one that is attracted to the slopes as well
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 12:10:21 AM by mod-man »

I didnt believe at first, but enjoyed the discussion, and then Awdax made me drop a load in my shorts because of his video.

But I saw him for a moment...

So we've seen what DOF's and Normal screens do but what about Megashots?

Anybody catch a group of Rendermen?

They can be quite rare.

EVEN SLENDER MAN IS AFRAID OF THE RENDERMEN, OH GOD HELP PLEASE!

When I got back from school I'm gonna redo the shot and see if I catch anything.

Blockland - Renderman Footage

Description
I'm not quite sure what "it" is. As far as I know, it is a map or player entity that renders itself into screenshots.

It is not "hostile", mess with your Blockland settings, distort your videos or any of that other ridiculous crap.

What it does do though, is appear in screenshots, exclusivley. Not in actual gameplay. In your normal screenshot, it appears from a distance. You can not make out a definite figure. When taking a DOF Screenshot though, it appears closer to the camera, but due to the blur effect, still undefined.

I hope this video and description helps you tell apart the fake sightings from the real ones.

Frostbyte, please add this video to the OP.
I believe we have found a different type of rendermen.
With the one I found I couldnt point my curser near him or he would disapear.

This is becoming the Minecraft Herobrine all over again. In the end all we have is screamer and ear rape videos and idiots screaming how they're not going to play Blockland anymore because its to scary for them.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 08:39:32 AM by Tyler66 »

I will go test that immedatly and do like in the "proof" video.

EDIT:
Fake.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 01:26:09 PM by MrLoL »