Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132373 times)

im gonna loving look around

Let me ask a question.

Now are the people in this thread actually seeing this... "figure" without bots?
I have never seen it. I have only experienced it's effects.

Let me ask a question.

Now are the people in this thread actually seeing this... "figure" without bots?

I think bots are used to lure Rendermen and they are decorated to look like him.

Better safe than sorry.

I'm not believing all this "It messed up my Blockland avatar, screenshots etc." stuff. From what I've seen it spawns in screenshots.

I have encountered it before, and right now I'm working on encountering him again while recording with FRAPS to give some solid proof and an example of an actual sighting.

Let me ask a question.

Yes, infact, everytime I record I have all Add-Ons disabled. Still nothing after my first encounter, but when I do catch something, I will upload it and provide a link in this topic.

As I was searching around Bedroom dark I rested on the bed for a minute or so to get a snack. When I get back, I look briefly at the shelf. I look again. No bots. AT ALL

Look for yourself.

stuff

Judging by most photos Rendermen seem to look from far away.

im mean he's just sitting there loving eyeballing my ass

Judging by most photos Rendermen seem to look from far away.

In the DOF screenshots he is close, but is often blurred from the DOF effect.

In the DOF screenshots he is close, but is often blurred from the DOF effect.
I guess he knows he gets blurred out in DOF shots :I

Kobewarrior: I was the Renderman.

/conspiracy
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 08:48:28 PM by Frostbyte »

Okayokayokay. As I was building my Renderman trap, I spawned a standard bot as bait.  I noticed it had no face. I thought 'oh my. This is odd' and as I was inspecting it, I saw some movement. I took a screenshot and found this:

When I put a bot out as bait and set a camera the room went pitch black as soon as I left the room. No joke. I have a feeling our Renderman friend is real and not a joke. Ima start a server now for looking for Render man on the slopes.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 09:06:56 PM by _Dark_ »

What the crap did he do to my avatar options.

So after I got it working again I went to investigate the bedroom.
I couldn't find anything so I loaded the demo house cuz I was bored. And then I saw him on the lamp.
If I moved my curser over him he would disapear so I aimed it at the house and took this pic.

Then I went closer to investigate.

He was gone.

Jacky's photo with contrast and brightness tethered. It may be a bit hard to see, but more obvious than original picture.

Also, when inspecting Mushroom Man's picture, brightness and contrast tethered, it seems that you can see his ASCII terror face observing.

Why did he steal my bot's face?
Also, has anyone considered looking for him in destruct?

I just found him at slopes doing a quick view. I looked there again and he was gone. I have set up bait and my server is up.