Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132137 times)

He seemed to stare at me and my player could not move, then he made an awful scream and my game shutoff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAWoP1kncRE

Shi- Kill all sons of - Renderman!

The- er- an h- s- me-u- m- compu-

Decoded The renderman is messing up my computer oh yeah, i saw him, i was in the room in the bed on bedroom- dark with no light while i was looking for him, and i saw him under the stairs
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 06:40:07 PM by blockguy123 »

Look into the back doors, this isnt a joke, I think there's a Renderman in the window staring at me and Aware

This was not edited.

Look into the back doors, this isnt a joke, I think there's a Renderman in the window staring at me and Aware

This was not edited.
Dont see him

its not hard to look through the window and see the red tie, people.

its not hard to look through the window and see the red tie, people.
I cant tell if thats a little jet emmitter or a tie

I cant tell if thats a little jet emmitter or a tie
I didnt even notice the tie :o I see his shoulder in the picture.

Kill CI for the Rendermen's stare.

The UI name is "Goodbye." c:

Still no luck at capturing him while recording myself taking a DOF Screenshot, I'll try again tomorrow.

Guys how come when I spawned my avatar was all black and my avatar in avatar options was messed up.

Guys how come when I spawned my avatar was all black and my avatar in avatar options was messed up.
Rendermen can sometimes cause odd changes to your Blockland.

Anyways I wonder if anyone else has found a group of Rendermen or some on Slopes.

Rendermen can sometimes cause odd changes to your Blockland.
WHAT!?!? That was Rendermen loving up my avatar and crashing Blockland all the time!?

Let me ask a question.

Now are the people in this thread actually seeing this... "figure" without bots?