Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132593 times)

I've been restarting Blockland multiple times and recording with FRAPS, to separate the fake sightings and actual sightings. So far no luck. There is no telling where or when he will appear.

I've been restarting Blockland multiple times and recording with FRAPS, to separate the fake sightings and actual sightings. So far no luck. There is no telling where or when he will appear.
you could try spawning bots. i don't know why, but i've had lots of random bot disappearances lately, and i managed to capture why. i'm uploading the video now

Is there anything known about their possible intentions?

you could try spawning bots. i don't know why, but i've had lots of random bot disappearances lately, and i managed to capture why. i'm uploading the video now

Out of the question. Everytime I record it's with default-only Add-Ons, so in case I do get footage, nobody thinks it was made with any scripts or such.

Is there anything known about their possible intentions?

Not at the moment, he's only been seen in screenshots. As far as I know, he's trying to ruin perfectly good screenshots by inserting himself in them.

Out of the question. Everytime I record it's with default-only Add-Ons, so in case I do get footage, nobody thinks it was made with any scripts or such.
you could spawning a horse>player>changedatablock>standard player and make a bot that way

I wonder what happens if he's ever spotted in daylight.

I kinda hope this is real because in one of my pictures at bedroom night it's me and Aware14 sitting by a fire in the backyard of a house I build. In the window of the back doors there's a black Blockhead staring at us and we were the only ones on the server. Am I going crazy or is Renderman real? I've also had odd bot disspearences to :/
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 05:19:36 PM by _Dark_ »

I will now start an exploration of Bedroom dark. I wil set traps and bait for this "Rendermen".

Geez........renderman is stylin around blockland, but ive never seen him. and that video by dr block actually made my heart skip 2 beats!

I had some wierd things happen exploring Bedroom dark. I turned on my night vision goggles and saw something move very fast away from me. When I set my trap with a bot, as soon as I left the room he was in went pitch black (there was a light in the room). The bot was there when I came back. I kept seeing strange figures in the darkness.

guess who's developing a proper renderman playertype as a side project to my gundams.
and did someone say odd sounds?

I saw him around a corner in third person mode while i was hosting a server. It was empty, and all i did was load ACM city. I quickly went into first person and equipped the default gun. Spraying bullets around the corner, They hit the wall. He was gone...

My frined kept telling me hes not real and in the default pictures that's just Wedge then he crashed. He's after me and my friend now.

Breaking news!

I have encountered a Renderman up close.

He seemed to stare at me and my player could not move, then he made an awful scream and my game shutoff.