Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132602 times)

this whole topic is dumb as forget

I was on the bedroom, and I loaded up the ATC Fort. I had to go to the bathroom, so I walked off and 3 minutes later, I come back to this.

He is capable of spawning vehicles and driving them. It also appears that this time, the Type C is wearing a pirate hat. I blinked, and the next thing I knew, he was gone. The car was nowhere to be found, so I walked into the fort, and I came across nothing unusual. I walked back outside, and found this.

The car had been gone for 10 minutes. I decided to walk back into the fort, and went to go eat dinner. When I came back, nothing was unusual. Then, I walked around a corner, and holy stuff.

I have no idea who this forgeter is, but I pulled out my hammer, and went to strike him, but he disappeared in an explosion. I looked around for another 20 minutes, but I found not the Renderman, nor the white gloved guy.

i found a type A renderman in one of the mansions halls. crystal clear view too

i found a type A renderman in one of the mansions halls. crystal clear view too

fake.

renderman isn't blurry so its a bot.
SHAM SHAM SHAM

fake.

SHAM SHAM SHAM
dundunduuuun

fake.

SHAM SHAM SHAM
toot toot
̵̡̤͍͖̤̺̝̭̻̩̎̉͐͌͌̚͘Gi̸̢̻͚̼͔̩̯͖͈̔̅͌ͭ̄̑̅ͫ̉ͣͮ̾̉ͯ̏̐ͦ́̐͘͞OODṇ̷̳̤̬͉̻̪͈͎̟͕ͦͨ̉͛̒ͮ͢͢͢ͅė̴̡̠̣̙͍̭̰̯̅͆̾͗̓́͘͝ͅ ̨̪͙͕͔̙̬̮̝̟͙̭́ͮͦͤ̏ͣ̀̚͟͠BYe

So I finished my trap

and caught something

It was emitting this black and orange smoke. Here's another picture with some of the orange

When I approached, there was a horrific scream, an explosion and then Blockland crashed.

Guys my picture isn't edited. Intact I took last fall. Our Renderman friend is old. He's always been with us.

S̶ͪ҉̣̺͍̗͉̕Į̴͚̩̌ͨ͋̚N̴̤͖̺̓̒͂̔ͣͦͯ̀̚͢E͊̓̏̍̋̊̄̽ͅ ̡͉̝̩̫̪̰̬̰̹̀̿͐͒̍́ͮD̨͎̗̟̦̙̮͉͍ͤ͢͜I̭̱̜̲͔̹̒Ë̵̇̌̉͏̺̝
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebT7SRxEWeo

i love how you guys think we're that gullible

you guys are just spawning bots and vehicles and emitters and stuff

i love how you guys think we're that gullible

you guys are just spawning bots and vehicles and emitters and stuff
But I swear to god I didn't spawn or edit anything.