Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132535 times)

I think thats part of the building

I can somewhat make out a foot and a hand.

Lets see if we can find any other type of Rendermen or a group of them
pageloss

today during my 4/5th period class one of my students was scribbling.... something.
will post sometime soon.

I dont know, but I did notice that there is something by the lamp

today during my 4/5th period class one of my students was scribbling.... something.
will post sometime soon.

mistur richards, i didnt kno you played blockland !

« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 07:05:52 PM by Sycrone »

Anybody catch a group of Rendermen?
They can be quite rare.
lets  trade em at the black market lol

Good suggestion..... Listen to the fringe theme song on Grooveshark while watching Dr. Block's vid.

GUYS GUYS! REAL ACTION!!!   You might have noticed, maybe, that there was a server up called Search for Renderman.
It was my server. You know the Pics I showed you guys!? That was a hoax. Or at least the one with the Gazebo, and the one with the tunnel. WITH THIS ONE IM EFFING SERIOUS. When I got on, I decided to say, "Im out for you renderman. Then when I got on I decided maybe he would come if I said I was AFK. I loaded the ATC Fort, got into the tower, equipped myself with an SA-175(or whatever its called)and said,Im Afk, Renderman." Then "Please do not approach me." And then "AFK" Well, I sat there for about 5 second sand my player suddenly stood up. 0_0 Then,( this is what freaked the stuff out of me) the fire brick and the fire dissapeared, and then came back on.My heart skipped a beat, and I lowered the computer screen, and shut down the server. AM I EFFING NUTS!?!?!?
I also meant to mention that when I spawned, my player was stuck in crouch position, so I did Self Delete. When I respawned, I SWEAR I saw the Terror face for a split second!

I'm scared of going on to Bedroom dark now!!

Wow! That is so creepy, and wierd. IRC (The_Infiltrator) me if you see anything like this again, I want to see this with my owns eyes.

GUYS GUYS! REAL ACTION!!!   You might have noticed, maybe, that there was a server up called Search for Renderman.
It was my server. You know the Pics I showed you guys!? That was a hoax. Or at least the one with the Gazebo, and the one with the tunnel. WITH THIS ONE IM EFFING SERIOUS. When I got on, I decided to say, "Im out for you renderman. Then when I got on I decided maybe he would come if I said I was AFK. I loaded the ATC Fort, got into the tower, equipped myself with an SA-175(or whatever its called)and said,Im Afk, Renderman." Then "Please do not approach me." And then "AFK" Well, I sat there for about 5 second sand my player suddenly stood up. 0_0 Then,( this is what freaked the stuff out of me) the fire brick and the fire dissapeared, and then came back on.My heart skipped a beat, and I lowered the computer screen, and shut down the server. AM I EFFING NUTS!?!?!?
I also meant to mention that when I spawned, my player was stuck in crouch position, so I did Self Delete. When I respawned, I SWEAR I saw the Terror face for a split second!

You have no idea how ridiculous this sounds.

You ruined it.

Does Badspot or Ephi know? Maybe this is one of those "secrets" worked into the game... although this is at a whole new level... alot wierd(er?) than hidden stairs in the Kitchen...

Doesn't seem like Rendermen, probably you hit move by accident.