Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132791 times)

i love how you guys think we're that gullible

you guys are just spawning bots and vehicles and emitters and stuff
no
some people dress up as him, and orb and take picture
le derp

i love how you guys think we're that gullible
you guys are just spawning bots and vehicles and emitters and stuff
go away hipster

no
some people dress up as him, and orb and take picture
le derp
i multiclient

i dont multi-client, or use bots (minus my video), or orb to take pictures of him.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 10:24:03 PM by mod-man »

I'm sorry. I have failed you.

S̶ͪ҉̣̺͍̗͉̕Į̴͚̩̌ͨ͋̚N̴̤͖̺̓̒͂̔ͣͦͯ̀̚͢E͊̓̏̍̋̊̄̽ͅ ̡͉̝̩̫̪̰̬̰̹̀̿͐͒̍́ͮD̨͎̗̟̦̙̮͉͍ͤ͢͜I̭̱̜̲͔̹̒Ë̵̇̌̉͏̺̝
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebT7SRxEWeo
WHAT

I DID NOT POST THAT

I haven't played blockland in a week

this is loving freaky

My picture was taken because I thought it was cool. After reading this topic I looked closely at all my screenshots and found him. There were no bots and it was only me and Aware. How would I fake it before this topic. My other stories were true also.

Finally, I have a recording of me taking a DOF with him in it. This should help you tell apart the fake pictures from the real ones. Uploading it to YouTube now.

WHAT

I DID NOT POST THAT

I haven't played blockland in a week

this is loving freaky

I have yet to encounter Rendermen, any tips on what to do if I do?

Blockland - Renderman Footage

Description
I'm not quite sure what "it" is. As far as I know, it is a map or player entity that renders itself into screenshots.

It is not "hostile", mess with your Blockland settings, distort your videos or any of that other ridiculous crap.

What it does do though, is appear in screenshots, exclusivley. Not in actual gameplay. In your normal screenshot, it appears from a distance. You can not make out a definite figure. When taking a DOF Screenshot though, it appears closer to the camera, but due to the blur effect, still undefined.

I hope this video and description helps you tell apart the fake sightings from the real ones.

Frostbyte, please add this video to the OP.

I have yet to encounter Rendermen, any tips on what to do if I do?
Carry the Old School Rifle around?

Blockland - Renderman Footage

Description
I'm not quite sure what "it" is. As far as I know, it is a map or player entity that renders itself into screenshots.

It is not "hostile", mess with your Blockland settings, distort your videos or any of that other ridiculous crap.

What it does do though, is appear in screenshots, exclusivley. Not in actual gameplay. In your normal screenshot, it appears from a distance. You can not make out a definite figure. When taking a DOF Screenshot though, it appears closer to the camera, but due to the blur effect, still undefined.

I hope this video and description helps you tell apart the fake sightings from the real ones.

Frostbyte, please add this video to the OP.

Rendermen have multiple forms.
There is specualted to be more than 1 Renderman.

you must remember though, that not all rendermen are the same/appear the same way
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 11:14:27 PM by mod-man »

What explains my screenshot then? Why is there a dark figure staring at us.