Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132528 times)

*Takes out RYNO V which I have edited to play Wepon.ogg in a loop*
I CAN NEVER SLEEP.

He came to my house.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dn5igo9MJo
lol had volume all the way up and jumped when you opened the second door

Jet crashed on a river shore near mountains, saw this black thing looking down at me. I thought it was just a mirage because it was just too dark and blurry. Later, I felt as if something in a field of tall grass across the river was watching me, and the feeling got stronger, and from multiple directions, for every minute I stayed outside... decided to sleep inside the jet's bathroom with the door locked. I heard a few sounds that sounded like metal being forcefully dent out of shape, but I thought it was just the crashed plane shifting around and settling in to the terrain.

Did anyone see Flubbman's avatar?

._.
i dont know how to stretch the blockhead. leave me alone. (this is a remake of a scene from the newest marblehornets entry by the way)

irony is, i was about to watch this video. Lol.

R̡̛̖̥̙̤͇̮̻̹̪̪̘̿͛̍̎̓̅͟ͅȩ̤̣̼̱̯͎̘̝̻͊͒ͩͤͪ͑̒̇̕͘n̓͋͊͋ͤͣͩ̄̏ͪ͆ͪͭ̈́̚͠͏̵̜͚̜̜͍̼͖͖͕̯̠̩̪̺͍̝̦͈ď͐́͂̊͟͞͏͔̫̞͚͉̮̱͚͇̣̮̤͇̞͔̞̟̮͟e̵̶̦̳̬͔̠̖̜̰̙͍͍̦̠̥̘̳̱͋ͩ̈̏͐̀͒̈́ͪ̿̇͢͝͝r̸̡͚̪̻̹͍̠̗̜̦͓̳̜̼͙͙͚̯̟̦̂͂̿ͩͯͬ̽͌̒ͭ̈́ͫ̂̀̈ͬ̅̚̚͘͡͠m̘̻̖͈̌ͩ̅̀͊̂̂ͯͯ̕ͅa̶̡̫̺̞̖̺ͣ̈́ͬ̄͌́̄ͫ͜ń̌ͨ̓̿̈́͒̌̈͒̽͑ͦͯ̋ͦ̕͠҉̢͙̱̯͉̝̱̦͙̱̮̹̦͓ͅ
̶̧̛̬̮͍̘̮ͫ̐ͣ̄̓̉̒̽̑ͮͦ̾͝H̡͂̽ͪ̎ͤͯ҉̣̫͚̤̣̺͓̺̹̩̣͉̻͙̦͈ͅe̵̟͙̠̠͙͕̯͇̳̼̦̥͊̾͒̅͋̕ͅ ̷̸̛̼̟̱̻̖̣̬̣͖̻̤̪̽͑̐ͬ̿͌̿̐ͤ̔ͬȑ̢̤̬̠̤̥͉͖̱͍̱̮͓͍͉̩̹͖ͯ̍ͧ̓͑̽͞e̡͇͚͔̰̯̖̳͌ͫ̒̒̂͞͡͞n̴̴̶̡̹̞͕͕͖̖̣̜͈̋̑͒ͦ̈͆̒̋̓̿̒͋̊ͫ̑̉͟d͌̂͐̔̆̋̈͒̾͊҉͕̱̤͕̝̻͓̭͚͕̞̕ė̶̡̨̦̞̲̫̩͈͓̟̲̪̖̩̻͙ͥͤ̋ͥ̉ͯͦ͘̕r̨͉͕͈̺͕̝͎̫̖̼̠ͯ̂ͯͩ̓̓̚͘͘͡͝s̶̷̹͎̗̣͍̺͍͇̗̟̲̥ͥ͐̆̏ͥͧͤͮ̍ͩ͒̄̄̆͊͋̚.̢̧̖̱͕̦͓̯̮̯̖̈͋ͫ͋͒͗͆͗̋̑̇͆̒̑͛̀̄̌̚͢͟͝

Yup, that's renderman for you.

Guys, i have to tell you something. I was sleeping in the Kitchen Sink, and i heard a loud 'bang'. I woke up, and took this picture.

looks like he's wearing a suit

This is a similar shot to Munkey's, we were on the same server. I lost control of my car and I took a picture, through the dust I saw a Renderman.

Again, on the same server, this guy is on the top left corner of the light.

Another angle of the first one, he is slightly concealed behind the lamp post.

This is me, working at my desk with my birthday cake, but a little friend is watching me...

Different angle, you can see he is wearing epaulettes, a helmate, peglegs and hooks. This could be a new type, Type C

This guy is rather obviously on the balcony.

This was some type of monument on a 16x16 baseplate, 4 castle walls, and a roof. They can build structures.

A weird thing is, none of these are DOF because I was hosting, and they appeared anyway.