Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132784 times)

Sorry to bump this, but I have a serious encounter. I was in my friends server, and we were messing around. After a while, the whole thing lagged and I heard some weird static. It was pretty eerie due to the garbled voices and noises. After the lag stopped, I noticed something incredibly eerie about my character.

Pretty creepy.
this was made from mission editor. the player name is M.

All i see are people complaining about lag, and lag means nothing, the server probably has a horrible internet connection or your computer sucks

0 tolerance with the paint can, i don't even know what that looks like
There is no white blue, once again

0 tolerance
Bits of enhancing

I'm not sure what it is, but it doesn't look much like the ASCII Terror face
its the ASCII Terror face. just click the pic in image shack then look closly in he boxed area,its the face. look closly in the red box you posted and you see white and red. white for the eyes,and red for the mouth.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 08:45:07 PM by Da Assassin »

look at the part that has the vid,( on the first page) then look at your close up pic of the face in the red box,look kinda similar? or looks nothing like it.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 08:55:05 PM by Da Assassin »

look at the part that has the vid. then look at your close up pic of the face in the red box,look kinda similar? or looks nothing like it.
WAIT,GOOD NEWS! :D I GOT A PART IN ANOTHER VID! i was checking my vids to see what happens in them and lucky me,i found another vid with renderman. its kinda hidded. and i have another pick from the program i use because it has buttons to stop the vid,pause it,play it,take a screenshot,and i must have tooken a screenshot at the last second. ill post it tomarrow afternoon.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 08:56:10 PM by Da Assassin »

Sorry to bump this, but I have a serious encounter. I was in my friends server, and we were messing around. After a while, the whole thing lagged and I heard some weird static. It was pretty eerie due to the garbled voices and noises. After the lag stopped, I noticed something incredibly eerie about my character.
No need to worry, it happens when you event a brick with these events:
OnPlayerTouch (can be any input event) > Player > Edit Appearance > unhideNode > all (color)

Da Assassin, stop posting so many times in a row, there is an edit button for a reason, use it

there is an edit button for a reason, use it
PLEASE
PLEASE USE IT

One day i was on the map blizzard I had never heard of a renderman before I was just riding around on a snowmobile, out of nowhere a face appeared I literally jumped in my seat then about 15 mins later A GIANT RENDERMAN face appeared it was bigger than playercale 2000

One day i was on the map blizzard I had never heard of a renderman before I was just riding around on a snowmobile, out of nowhere a face appeared I literally jumped in my seat then about 15 mins later A GIANT RENDERMAN face appeared it was bigger than playercale 2000
uh
okay
;~;

if it was bigger than playerscale 2000 you wouldn't be able to tell it was a face

I have come to believe that he hasn't left us quite yet.

He's still out there, planning stuff with Herobrine. (minecraft, much) 

He's still out there, planning stuff with Herobrine. (minecraft, much) 
Bumping friend

Good thread deserves to be bumped.