Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132738 times)

I Saw The Renderman In Meh Friends Server But Then When i Went over to him,he dissapeared. Anyone have an answer to how he does it??? like does he tele,or just dissapears? ill post a pic later of it,i need to find it in my screenshots.

I Saw The Renderman In Meh Friends Server But Then When i Went over to him,he dissapeared. Anyone have an answer to how he does it??? like does he tele,or just dissapears? ill post a pic later of it,i need to find it in my screenshots.
we don't loving need any pictures, it's just a image that appears in random directions

file:///C:/Users/Drake/Documents/Blockland/screenshots/Blockland_00053.jpg
this is on meh bro's computer
do you even know what that imageshack IS? You also gave away your windows username.

do you even know what that imageshack IS? You also gave away your windows username.
I laughed. Hard.

idiotic 1000th post

not mine,meh bros,he doesnt care
:3

AND NOW MY DUMBASS BRO TELLS ME HE HAS A PHOTO BUCKET

I got a pretty interesting amount of Rendermen in 1 screenshot.

It's not edited. ( However, it IS fake. )

Attachment.
HA READ THE TINY TEXT! LOLOLOOOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOOOOL

Those pictures are so dark and blurry, how are you sure it's a Renderman?
did you go to the vid yet? if you did it was laggy :3 i hated it. but the pic above the bottom one shows the certain face. i saw it in my pic that day. I SWEAR. it was that face thats usally on zombies or whatever. BTW if you look at the pic at the bottom youll see a blur of white if you click on the image. the pic above the bottom shows the box,click the pic and youll kinda see it better for some reason. then the vid just sucks because of lag so i doubt youll see the face. i zoomed in at the last second probobly.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 07:48:00 PM by Da Assassin »

did you go to the vid yet? if you did it was laggy :3 i hated it. but the pic above the bottom one shows the certain face. i saw it in my pic that day. I SWEAR. it was that face thats usally on zombies or whatever. BTW if you look at the pic at the bottom youll see a blur of white if you click on the image. the pic above the bottom shows the box,click the pic and youll kinda see it better for some reason. then the vid just sucks because of lag so i doubt youll see the face. i zoomed in at the last second probobly.
in the vid when i hit the wall that was where the renderman was. then i sayed wth

did you go to the vid yet? if you did it was laggy :3
All i see are people complaining about lag, and lag means nothing, the server probably has a horrible internet connection or your computer sucks

but the pic above the bottom one shows the certain face. i saw it in my pic that day. I SWEAR. it was that face thats usally on zombies or whatever.

0 tolerance with the paint can, i don't even know what that looks like

BTW if you look at the pic at the bottom youll see a blur of white if you click on the image.
There is no white blue, once again

0 tolerance

the pic above the bottom shows the box,click the pic and youll kinda see it better for some reason.
Bits of enhancing

I'm not sure what it is, but it doesn't look much like the ASCII Terror face

Sorry to bump this, but I have a serious encounter. I was in my friends server, and we were messing around. After a while, the whole thing lagged and I heard some weird static. It was pretty eerie due to the garbled voices and noises. After the lag stopped, I noticed something incredibly eerie about my character.

Pretty creepy.