The Rendermen (Prepper?)

Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132557 times)

The face that pops up like an emote is real

No it pops up and scares you

No it pops up and scares you
You repeated the part where i said about it popping up... why?

The fact that is scares you is a matter of how easily scared the player is, i'm not scared by it when ever it pops up, though it seems that a few people are terrified of it

I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING. I TOOK THESE PICTURES A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. AND I JUST SAW IT...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/isthishim.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/rendermanfaceunknown.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/renderman2.jpg/
And for this one, I have no clue. PLEASE tell me if you are able to see ANYTHING about Rendermen...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/isheinhere.jpg/
66twister. Really? Those pics are fake man. The second one is just stupid. It looks like you painted onto the pic

It's funny because those are the only real pics in this thread. The one that you said is fake is the prepper, and the other pics are circles around nothing. These were obviously taken by some moron who actually believes that Renderman is real. He's just based off of Endermen who is based off of Slenderman resulting in fake pictures that are beginning to trick morons into believing he's real. Prepper is not Renderman.

It pains me to see that this joke of a thread is still alive.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 11:28:24 AM by hankyje »

Dude I know. And they're actually not real pics. Those "Rendermen" are just me...
X3
(If u tell no1 I will give u  :cookie:)
(THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC POST...)
:3

Dude I know. And they're actually not real pics. Those "Rendermen" are just me...
X3
(If u tell no1 I will give u  :cookie:)
(THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC POST...)
:3
What?
it is solved the Renderman is this random guy who I never knew

What?
it is solved the Renderman is this random guy who I never knew
No, he was posing for pictures by himself on his own server, not going around to other peoples'
Sir Bricksalot and I were playing a while back and he saw a couple of the faces. He was on Destruct, in the Sirrus Military Compound, surrounded by 64X64 cubes. A third one, I nearly looked to his screen in time to see it, but not quite. Apparently it was big. Then the fourth one I was lucky to see, and so was Sir. He had just given up and was about to shut down the server, and this face wasn't too big, but it was large enough to be very distinct and it faded almost instantly.
I am not kidding, and I wouldn't ever lie about something as stupid as this.

No rendermen though. Just faces.

It pains me to see that this joke of a thread is still alive.
It pains you?

it pains you?

What, did you get a cerebral aneurysm from reading it or something?

every pic of renderman that is anything more than just a face (like a whole body) is fake, and will always be fake, because renderman, or prepper, ashe's called is nothing more than a face

every pic of renderman that is anything more than just a face (like a whole body) is fake, and will always be fake, because renderman, or prepper, ashe's called is nothing more than a face
The faces really do pop up. I've seen one, Sir Bricksalot has seen four.

I saw him. I could take a screenshot but i was playing the tutoiral (I was bored) and i felt like i was being watched while i was finished. i turn around to where the end of the tutoiral was, Half and renenderman. I nearly wet myself

Can we lock this now? Frost's was fake Badspots was real and now hween is over :\ it was funny at first but you keep continuing it.

no this must live!
Nope, I agree with crown.
Except for the part about it being funny at first.

I got a pretty interesting amount of Rendermen in 1 screenshot.

It's not edited. ( However, it IS fake. )

Attachment.

I got a pretty interesting amount of Rendermen in 1 screenshot.

It's not edited. ( However, it IS fake. )

Attachment.
Cool story bro...
 :cookie: Want it?