Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132746 times)

People take this WAAY too seriously. Most of them don't know it's a joke and actually believe this.
That's where you're wrong. Almost everyone knows it's not real but goes along with it simply because it is fun.

That's where you're wrong. Almost everyone knows it's not real but goes along with it simply because it is fun.
Yes, but a rendeman clan is where they go wrong.
The gullible 11 year olds. :/

Yes, but a rendeman clan is where they go wrong.
The gullible 11 year olds. :/
Their either doing it for fun or they are really stupid if they think it's real.

Yep.

People take this WAAY too seriously. Most of them don't know it's a joke and actually believe this.
NO ONE actually believes this.

NO ONE actually believes this.
There are people that do because they're gullible :/

some 1 make a RENDERMAN MOD THAT SPAWNS THE RENDERMAN IN DARK MAPS!!!1!11!1111!!1

BTW i have a minecraft survival save in my blockand that has an enderman(Renderman)
Link here
THAT IS OBVIOUSLY A BLOCKHEAD.
A player i mean

A player i mean
Nofunallowed.png

A player i mean
My god you people just can't let us have this can you. This whole thread is just arguing with you kill joys now.

My god you people just can't let us have this can you. This whole thread is just arguing with you kill joys now.

I suggest after Halloween, Frostbyte should just lock this.

Creepy stuff. I'm gonna try this out...

« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:00:31 AM by LizzyRascal »

Dude, that is FAKE! Look at that face! its not default, and you don't just wear something like that!

The way I got the last one, I was taking shots of the weird blue glow, when I noticed that! It MAY look like some bricks sticking off the church, but I ran over there, and it was gone!

« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 07:54:56 AM by adam savage »