The Rendermen (Prepper?)

Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132578 times)

Same thing happened AGAIN:
i was in a server taking random DOF screenshots,
when a see a blinking white dot on the pillow in the process for a DOF: (Look at the pillow)

Then i went closer and i saw the second light:

No brick to spawn it there this time either
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY BLOCKLAND?!
EDIT: some guy came with me to see it, and he turned off his player's light and the floating light disappeared at the SAME TIME, difference? The light wasnt in his hand.
There's a simpler explanation than you think. For some reason, if I'm building, I save a build, and someone has their light on, and I load the build, that light is still there. You can go into Mission Editor and delete the light.

I haven't been keeping up with the types, but I think we have a new type. Type D possibly.

At Badspot's Block Party, I kept seeing terror faces that appear for a split second in different places. I only saw 4 certain sightings. The faces didnt have a head, or a body. Just a floating face.

This new type is much more frightening.

I haven't been keeping up with the types, but I think we have a new type. Type D possibly.

At Badspot's Block Party, I kept seeing terror faces that appear for a split second in different places. I only saw 4 certain sightings. The faces didnt have a head, or a body. Just a floating face.

Got a pic?

Why did he steal my bot's face?
Also, has anyone considered looking for him in destruct?
One time my brother and I were in destruct, on top of our trap, my brother said "holy moly dis is sckary" and moments later I saw an ACSII terror face in the dark. It was there for a split second.

One time my brother and I were in destruct, on top of our trap, my brother said "holy moly dis is sckary" and moments later I saw an ACSII terror face in the dark. It was there for a split second.

Its real no joke go and look in dark maps for him.

So that is what was in the mini-update a day or so ago.
And today.
Or maybe both.
Who knows now that we have this updater, Badspot can sneak in whatever he likes.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 10:28:30 PM by pecon98 »

Can I, for one, say how much I love you guys and I really, really hope we can keep this going until Halloween. This is great.
Your wish has been granted, Swholli

Your wish has been granted, Swholli
And hes become a Halloween feature aswell :D

I wish he'd use eye vectors and such to always appear in front of the person. Maybe make sure not to choose someone who hasn't spawned yet.

Then again, someone else seeing it stalking you is cool, and the timer shouldn't be a problem for non-spawned people unless there's a few for a long while, like a long load.

You people are so gullible..