The Rendermen (Prepper?)

Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132710 times)

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/renderman#.TqzMPEPiE8k
If this became a meme of some sort, it could attract a lot of people to blockland.
Some of those people might be good to!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnwsQzfZgYM&feature=youtu.be
°Д° THE REAL ONE HE CAN RUN,WALK,and JUMP
That's obviously faked. The "Renderman" has a player's name over his head. You didn't even turn filming mode on.

My current renderman sightings

THIS IS ALL REAL, I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT HIM WHEN I SAW HIM
As far as i saw, he does not just appear on screenshots, i have saw him in the game

Sightings

1. i was hosting a S&D server, then this face appeared, but the thing is he was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME The face filled half the screen - Bedroom dark

2. Later i saw him in the distance again He faded in and then out - Bedroom dark

3. then later, same as post 2 - Bedroom dark

READ- i was playing on a normal server that i had joined AFTER i ended the S&D server, i looked in my BL Console [i play windowed] and it said     Stop looking at me...

This is real the first time i saw him i needed to take a 5 min break to recover

I have an explanation for that, but I don't want to ruin your fun ;)

I am friends with the server host, there were no Renderman mods installed

I am friends with the server host, there were no Renderman mods installed
It isn't in a renderman mod. It's hidden inside something default
*shifts eyes back and fourth*

Someone's been in the dark.

That's obviously faked. The "Renderman" has a player's name over his head. You didn't even turn filming mode on.
I SPECCIFICLY SAID THAT ONE IS NOT HIM

Oh my god, this is loving stupid.
Yes, we know that Prepper is real. But by now, everyone should know that if you see a "blockhead-like" character that has an ascii terror face, and people "claim" that it's Renderman, than it's not. It's loving stupid, and anyone who believes that making a bot and saying "OMG I SAW RENDERMAN" will make them "cool" or "awesome" because they "found Renderman" is stupid. This used to be fun, but now it's gotten out of hands and it's loving annoying. Each day I go to General Discussion, Gallery, Off Topic, etc, and find "POST RENDERMAN PICS HERE" or "RENDEERMAN IS REL PROOF HERE!11!!"
Jeez, I wish this would stop.

Oh my god, this is loving stupid.
Yes, we know that Prepper is real. But by now, everyone should know that if you see a "blockhead-like" character that has an ascii terror face, and people "claim" that it's Renderman, than it's not. It's loving stupid, and anyone who believes that making a bot and saying "OMG I SAW RENDERMAN" will make them "cool" or "awesome" because they "found Renderman" is stupid. This used to be fun, but now it's gotten out of hands and it's loving annoying. Each day I go to General Discussion, Gallery, Off Topic, etc, and find "POST RENDERMAN PICS HERE" or "RENDEERMAN IS REL PROOF HERE!11!!"
Jeez, I wish this would stop.
Most of us just do it for stuffs and giggles. I don't really expect anyone to believe my obviously fake videos and/or pictures. It's nothing to fret about, alright?