Author Topic: New Vehicles: Quad ATV's, do want  (Read 771 times)

We have motorcycles, but not quad ATV's? I personally have always liked quads more than dirt bikes, and I think they'd be as fun as hell to ride around on BL. A Couple different types would be nice to have:

Light: They'd accelerate quickly, be slightly maneuverable in the air, and it's max speed would be close to the jeeps max speed, higher or lower, I don't really care

Heavy: Wouldn't accelerate as fast as the light quad, but it's max speed would be higher, it wouldn't be as maneuverable in the air and it would weigh more, but it could scale steeper walls and stick to the ground better, and hold 2 people maybe

Light

Heavy
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 01:06:56 PM by Zloff »

/support
We need these. It would go great with the Off-Road versions of SUV & Pickup Truck.

So far all we have is the quad bike, which is an RTB2 add on I believe, so yes, brilliant idea.

I actually have a working Quad Bike, but its still kinda stuffty. We really need these. Lol, i hope Phy's listening. :cookieMonster:

This would be right up Phy's alley. :P

So far all we have is the quad bike, which is an RTB2 add on I believe, so yes, brilliant idea.
and the old mongoose

There IS one, I have it, I got it from the "Old RTB2 Addons" in the Old Mods Megatopic.

There IS one, I have it, I got it from the "Old RTB2 Addons" in the Old Mods Megatopic.
I actually have a working Quad Bike, but its still kinda stuffty. We really need these. Lol, i hope Phy's listening. :cookieMonster:
I do believe it is a Quad Bike.