All Reach Armor Premutations?

Yes
12 (92.3%)
No
0 (0%)
Idk
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: SilentNinja45's Decal Dump *CQB, JFO 6/13/12*  (Read 19119 times)

Like the new look?

Click on each image to go to the download.

Elite Faces and Decals Coming Soon

^All new!^

Army Face Pack

Terrorist Face Pack

Video.

Updates will be coming sooner now that I have time to work on stuff.

Have a Nice Day.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 11:36:27 PM by SilentNinja45 »

5/10 Too much Halo and Nova. Can't you make some Blocklandish decals. That reminds me to start fixing my old decal packs

5/10 Too much Halo and Nova. Can't you make some Blocklandish decals. That reminds me to start fixing my old decal packs
Halo and Nova stuff is what kids strive for these days. There are so many Blocklandish decals that it would be hard to find one already-not-made

Halo and Nova stuff is what kids strive for these days. There are so many Blocklandish decals that it would be hard to find one already-not-made
Exactly what I'm trying to portray.
I'm also surprised Leet hasn't come in and Beatdown yet.

A lot of the decals look out of place.

You obviously do.
Shut up.
If he didn't do as good as you or someone else it doesn't mean flaming is necessary.

Shut up.
If he didn't do as good as you or someone else it doesn't mean flaming is necessary.
I'm sorry, can I not have an opinion?

Exactly what I'm trying to portray.
I'm also surprised Leet hasn't come in and Beatdown yet.

This sucks and should be smaller and it does not look blocko and I think you should try more, it's not really bad, quite nice work, except the cutout, I seen the files, they aren't like that in-game. Reduce the size of the face itself (file) and it will fit better on the face. But yet again, sucks with the non-blocko style and stuff like that.

This sucks and should be smaller and it does not look blocko and I think you should try more, it's not really bad, quite nice work, except the cutout, I seen the files, they aren't like that in-game. Reduce the size of the face itself (file) and it will fit better on the face. But yet again, sucks with the non-blocko style and stuff like that.
Constructive Criticism... Silent Like
What would be a good size for the whole face? 252x252 or what?
Quote from: LeetZero
sucks with the non-blocko style and stuff like that.
^I can live with this^

Constructive Criticism... Silent Like
What would be a good size for the whole face? 252x252 or what?^I can live with this^

I am not sure, but if you look at your in-game face display and the file you see it's not fully shown. I am not sure what pixels high/wide it should be to look correctly.

Understood. Will investigate and update.