Author Topic: Does anyone have this map?!?!?!  (Read 1949 times)

i want irk89's old challenge map, does anyone happen to have it up for download or can you upload it for me?

Ehh I had it at one point.

I had it but deleted it when I was clearing out all my junk add-ons.

Search it
Dumbass.

Search it
the map is old as stuff, you wont find it anywhere here

as for your request, i believe the map included scripts that could mess up blockland, and badspot rid it from the forums. you can try searching around the internet, but i don't know if you'll find it. irk told me he had put the source files on a file sharing website, but that was long ago and i don't really remember where he said he put them.

It's not hard to use google. Search Map_[MapName].zip or Map_[MapName].zip mediafire

It's not hard to use google. Search Map_[MapName].zip or Map_[MapName].zip mediafire
Nop not for this.

Nop not for this.

Still works for 99.9 percent of Blockland addons.

Still works for 99.9 percent of Blockland addons.
and this map is the .1 precent that doesn't work.
C:

I haven't posted the newest version because badspot crap-oned the old version.  Fair enough as it requires a some configuring of your server settings to get the map running properly.

Also it's difficult to release this because I have a decent sized database now, and synchronization between multiple servers wouldn't be worth it.

I haven't posted the newest version because badspot crap-oned the old version.  Fair enough as it requires a some configuring of your server settings to get the map running properly.

Also it's difficult to release this because I have a decent sized database now, and synchronization between multiple servers wouldn't be worth it.
You don't need to use the add-on system way, you could always implement the script/zones and stuff into a .cs in the map file, and then include exec("./urscripthere"); in the .mis file :/, or is it because the minigame is required

Well I never used minigames to make the game work, so it's all modification of the game itself. Bit of a hack really...

Well I never used minigames to make the game work, so it's all modification of the game itself. Bit of a hack really...
hacks in blockland kinda piss me off, I mean, if its a hack that doesen't really work, I understand, but if it works completely to kind of open a new feature to the game, then I say why the forget not?