Author Topic: Windows 8  (Read 5232 times)

My lord I just updated to 7 ehh forget microsoft im mad at them I think? idk AGH!
news flash it isnt going to be officially released for like a year and you wont be forced to update

No. I am staying with 7. They can go take their stupid app browser and shove it up their ass. This is not a proper sequel, this should not be 8. Maybe a tablet interface, but a desktop? No.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 10:17:15 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

this looks very very meh

i only watched a little bit, but it seems like itd be a fine mobile OS. but desktop/laptop? hell no

Holy hell, I changed my mind. This runs so beautifully on my laptop. There IS a regular desktop on its, its an icon right on the home screen. forgetin brilliant

Heres what is going to happen.
Everyone hates it
Everyone rushes to buy it. Including the ones that hate it
Everyone uses it, Says its better than Mac
They still hate it.

This is how this always been and always will be

Holy hell, I changed my mind. This runs so beautifully on my laptop.

Is what he said about a development release that hasn't been bloated down with the usual useless stuff yet

Comes default with with Internet Explorer 10 (eeehhhhh) but it appears to be running very smoothly

Holy hell, I changed my mind. This runs so beautifully on my laptop. There IS a regular desktop on its, its an icon right on the home screen. forgetin brilliant

oh okay if you can have a regular desktop im ok

Comes default with with Internet Explorer 10 (eeehhhhh) but it appears to be running very smoothly

* MegaScientifical sits, eating popcorn, waiting for the crashes. *

What?

They are putting what is basically a tablet interface (and a crappy one at that) on a desktop? Microsoft is so stuff.

EDIT: Oh wait they didn't ditch the desktop interface, but its a really handicapped integration that I don't get. Failjob.

I am not buying this ever, microsoft needs to throw this away and start over from windows 7, not go to a stuffy tablet desktop.

What?

They are putting what is basically a tablet interface (and a crappy one at that) on a desktop? Microsoft is so stuff.

EDIT: Oh wait they didn't ditch the desktop interface, but its a really handicapped integration that I don't get. Failjob.
This doesn't exculpate Microsoft, but it's worth saying because you're an Apple user.

Apple has been doing this exact same thing since leopard version with the completely redundant expose thing.

because you're an Apple user.

No.

Apple has been doing this exact same thing since leopard version with the completely redundant expose thing.

Expose was a crap side feature, not a core part of the system.