Windows 8

Author Topic: Windows 8  (Read 5225 times)

lol the newest big update for OS X was a joke

"hey look now you can have a home screen from your ipad, but, like, on your mac!!! great!!"

"hey look now you can have a home screen from your ipad, but, like, on your mac!!! great!!"

I dunno, I think it was more about making an appstore-styled system for general software which I like, and which I'd like to see done in Windows and perhaps in Linux (I know there is already a download system for Linux distros but come on, its GUI is stuff).

microsoft sure does love that money...

Uhh, it looks like a media center operating system. That's all I can say.

And now none of the software you use to feed you family works anymore! isn't that fantastic? Also, we won't make it easy for you to roll back, because who would want to do that?

Hi everyone.
My name is Jensen Harris, and I am a drug addict.

You've made my day.

might as well go back to XP lol

Mac os lion was handicapped update.

Wait, how will I use steam in this?  Where are my windows (not Windows)?

Holy hell, I changed my mind. This runs so beautifully on my laptop. There IS a regular desktop on its, its an icon right on the home screen. forgetin brilliant
Show us a picture of the app and the desktop will you?

Heres what is going to happen.
Everyone hates it
Everyone rushes to buy it. Including the ones that hate it
Everyone uses it, Says its better than Mac
They still hate it.

This is how this always been and always will be

Interesting, but they should keep that styling on touchscreens or whatever, since they said that's what it was designed for.

lol. i just installed it as my permanent OS on my other PC just now. i don't hate it at all. i kinda LIKE it.

for me, i see that the metro UI acts as a new start button (WHICH I CAN LIVE WITH) and it's really smooth and nice.

now i need to find the settings to bring some stuff back.

Show us a picture of the app and the desktop will you?

hold on.