Author Topic: fainted?  (Read 1946 times)

I once passed out when I got my stitches taken out

If i passed out like anyone else in this thread i would be like ".. Oh forget... heheh... damn... hah. seriously? ROFL."

I fainted when my friend and I were wrestling. I won, then he tried to be sneaky when I turned around and jumped on my back, choked me out and I didn't tap out thinking I could get out of it.

Then I woke up on the ground like 4 seconds later and everyone was either laughing or was like wtf happened

T_T

Your gene pool is inferior. Even your own bodies try to kill themselves.

I don't know if this is even close to fainting but, I stretched before I got out of the recliner and when I got up everything went purple for like 3 seconds. Kind of ironic cause it happened a couple of minutes ago0.o

I would get tunnel vision when I was a kid, I would fight it and win.
It would happen if I sat in one place for too long and then with a burst of energy jumped up.

I fainted three times before.

One time while playing Minecraft.

I woke up maybe 5 seconds later.

Dead.

:c

Every time when I get up from the computer I'm all stumbly and after a couple seconds of standing my vision gets blurry and then dark.
I don't normally faint completely though. Also, I often black out and my body does things autonomously. Just this morning I heard my dog barking for attention so I got up from the computer and the next thing I knew I was down stairs petting him. I have no recollection of travelling down the stairs.
Weird stuff.

ha

fainting is for women

men get knocked out

obama fingered your ass while you where down.

Vegetarian Zombie appeared!
Vegetarian Zombie used BLIZZARD!
It's super-effective!
Aeschylus fainted!

obama fingered your ass while you where down.
lol
its funny because I get the reference.

why was Kittey/whoever dressed up as Flubbman though

At least the wall was drywall.
It was drywall right?

At least the wall was drywall.
It was drywall right?
lol
yes

that would of been even funnier if it wasnt

also, the part where I jammed my thumb
its close to recovered