Author Topic: Jurassic Park Mod Pack [NOT MUCH PROGRESS LATELY]  (Read 53741 times)

what's a dinosaur make a minecraft mod for me plz
If You Stop Trolling me

Nope I Wont Get Out Im staying On This Forums And if You dont Like it Deal With it.

Nope I Wont Get Out Im staying On This Forums And if You dont Like it Deal With it.
I meant get out of the topic, dumbass.

I meant get out of the topic, dumbass.
:C Why?
I Dont Want To Get Trolled I Got Bullied By 6 Kids And Lots of People When I Asked To be Helped.

:C Why?
I Dont Want To Get Trolled I Got Bullied By 6 Kids And Lots of People When I Asked To be Helped.
Because you're being stupid constantly.

Now get back on topic.

jmayo please do try not to be annoying anymore

I Already Give Up On my Game And Modding Due To Trolling And Bullying So No Worries Anymore Ill Just Go(Away From The Topic Or Everything Else Until Release And I will Post Little)

I Already Give Up On my Game And Modding Due To Trolling And Bullying So No Worries Anymore Ill Just Go(Away From The Topic Or Everything Else Until Release And I will Post Little)
do you even know what "trolling" and "bullying" is?

Spino should be bigger.

But Blockland is based off toys and those dinosaur models look like a toy to me. There is no specific right size.

You don't need a blockland minifig as a reference for constructor.

1x1 flat brick = 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.2

1x1 normal brick = 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.6

Just use basic math for the sizes you want and it's that easy. You don't need to use a minifig reference.

You don't need a blockland minifig as a reference for constructor.

1x1 flat brick = 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.2

1x1 normal brick = 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.6

Just use basic math for the sizes you want and it's that easy. You don't need to use a minifig reference.
The minifig seems like it would just make it easier.

The minifig seems like it would just make it easier.

Not really, thats just for visualization. In TC, you really have to work with dimensions if you want something done directly.