Author Topic: Jurassic Park Mod Pack [NOT MUCH PROGRESS LATELY]  (Read 53965 times)

Could you use different road textures though? Those GSF ones are ugly and too small.
Well if you can find both a curved and straight road texture that uses the same noisy Lego texture as a background against the road then sure. I looked and couldn't find a single road texture suitable, even if I were to shop it onto the background.

Well if you can find both a curved and straight road texture that uses the same noisy Lego texture as a background against the road then sure. I looked and couldn't find a single road texture suitable, even if I were to shop it onto the background.
I could possibly try to look for one, just send me the road textures.

Gah forget too much effort.

Just download a GSF Ghost map and get the road textures from them, I'm too tired to upload stuff to MediaFire right now. :'(

Gah forget too much effort.

Just download a GSF Ghost map and get the road textures from them, I'm too tired to upload stuff to MediaFire right now. :'(
LAZY

LAZY
I just mowed the lawn and fixed like a bajillion bugs with Nublar LAY OFF HO.

I just mowed the lawn and fixed like a bajillion bugs with Nublar LAY OFF HO.
Anyway, where would you like me to send the files at? Steam or via PM.

Anyway, where would you like me to send the files at? Steam or via PM.
PM so that if I close Steam the download link ain't gone FO'EVA.

EDIT:

FROM HYDRALISK WITH LOVE.
not permanent stfu
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 09:32:51 PM by Mega-Bear »

PM so that if I close Steam the download link ain't gone FO'EVA.

EDIT:

FROM HYDRALISK WITH LOVE.
not permanent stfu
New spino model or new dinosaur:Alpha spinosaurus?

It was just to show Nymethus that Hydralisk could've made the model if he wanted to, he was just basing the pack on the spinosaurus from the movie.

My mind wont stop saying Jurassic park mod check now!

My mind wont stop saying Jurassic park mod check now!
you are a moron adrwfgegburfin

you are a moron adrwfgegburfin
Wut happened to peace and love within this mod topic when our savior (badspot) came and saved us? (this is a joke you know)

So Shadoku sent me the hottest road texture today. I believe he's sending me the curved version tomorrow, at which point you can expect better road textures.