Author Topic: Jurassic Park Mod Pack [NOT MUCH PROGRESS LATELY]  (Read 53964 times)

you are a moron adrwfgegburfin
Shut up extrude just because im a kid doesnt mean you can insult me im human too im starting to think your a kid troll

extrude is a troll he told me on steam
Code: [Select]
extrude: im a troll

Emitters are fine and road size is the same as in the movies, wide enough to fit one jeep.

Granted but it didn't look like a two lane road. It was just a line split down the middle attached to the jeep. Think of it like a monorail subway but with cars.

The Blockland horse model is inaccurate and should be removed for fear of offending countless MLP fans.
at least whoever made the horse model doesn't completely stuff themselves when somone says it doesn't look like a horse

at least whoever made the horse model doesn't get praised for being the moast epuc at moddlin

at least whoever made the horse model doesn't completely stuff themselves when somone says it doesn't look like a horse

at least whoever made the horse model doesn't get praised for being the moast epuc at moddlin
Having just entered this thread and reading it from start to finish, I daresay the only response available for this situation from here is this:

UMad and GTFO.

I can't believe you are still here trying to prove your horrible point. Even Badspot told you you are being whiny.

I can't believe you are still here trying to prove your horrible point.
Blockoman asked me to.

Questions
1. Can you get inside the Jurrasic Park lobby map?
2. I know the Mosasaur is good but has Hydralisk considered it?
Looking forward

Questions
1. Can you get inside the Jurrasic Park lobby map?
2. I know the Mosasaur is good but has Hydralisk considered it?
Looking forward
1. No, unfortunately. I would prefer that if players wanted an inside of the visitor center they built it themselves.
2. I asked Hydra and he said no.

I could only think of the JP Safari Land Explorer or the JP Jeep as vehicles, and I doubt anyone would make those.

Shut up extrude just because im a kid doesnt mean you can insult me im human too im starting to think your a kid troll

Dude I Only Know Minecraft Moding And Carnivores 2 Moding(A Game) And Im working On A Game:
http://www.moddb.com/games/prehistoric-island
And Give Credit For the Idea

I like how you stole their logo.