The Blockland Show FPS X-Treme 2

Author Topic: The Blockland Show FPS X-Treme 2  (Read 910 times)

I just uploaded the second episode to the FPS X-treme. It didn't show any mods emulating games like Halo or CoD, rather just showed some awesome Blockland TDM's. Tell me what you all think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi_NJYKerSc&feature=channel_video_title

Well done. Hope you get front page'd again.

It flowed really slow but was okay.

I love Tuxedo Ninja's server.

Well done. Hope you get front page'd again.
That would be great however, I feel as if the previous episode showed more variety of gameplay and advertised the game better then my newest episode.

Bump. There doesn't seem to be much traffic on General Discussion as there used to be.

I like it but it's not exactly classic. Classic would have fun weapons like from V8 or close enough to V8 style weapons.

I like it but it's not exactly classic. Classic would have fun weapons like from V8 or close enough to V8 style weapons.
Yea weapons with hands isnt classic. I see classic DM using the Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, Assualt Rifle, HE Grenade, and Pill. I like this though.

Yea weapons with hands isnt classic. I see classic DM using the Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, Assualt Rifle, HE Grenade, and Pill. I like this though.
Those are all my favorite weps.

Ontopic: Epic vid funny to watch ppl being killed for some reason

Offtopic: what video software do you use?

Offtopic: what video software do you use?
I record my gameplay with Fraps. I then edit the footage with Adobe Premiere and record my audio with Audacity. After the editing process, I open my premiere file in Adobe After Effects and run my video through a filter applying motion blur, a possible vignette, color correction, ect. After this I export my video via After Effects's render que.

Pause video at 2:35, bottom right corner, lolwut?

Awesome video though!

ok i'll get my naked avatar:P