9 (2.9%)
Morrowind
37 (12%)
Oblivion
69 (22.3%)
Skyrim
188 (60.8%)

Total Members Voted: 309

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Megathread  (Read 541571 times)

You killed Veezara.
You fiend.

I WILL HUNT DOWN ALL OF MY KIN

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Your starfish is mine.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 03:51:29 AM by Katamari007 »

holystuffmajorasmaskwhat
Does anybody wield a shield called Targe of the Blooded, 'cause I do.
I have it but don't use it, it's like the stufftest shield ever.
The only reason I have it anyway is because after some 700 hours of gameplay I got bored and started collecting unique items.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 07:47:47 AM by Clone v.117 »

Let's talk about draugr.
Ever since i started using draugh my laundry has never been cleaner!

Let's talk about draugr.
My favorite thing to fight. Their brittle bones and dry skin make the most satisfying crunch when you kill them. Very fun to Thu'um off of cliffs.

Does anyone use Midas Magic?

I swear, Force Push and Force Pull are the most hilarious, albeit useful, spells to use. It's just awesome to push a bandit off the top of a tower to see him die from his injuries

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rmNHI.jpg[/img
Lol'd when I saw this the first time.

As a level 38 warrior in Oblivion, I realize how futile it is to have the absolute best of everything.
I have an ebony longsword and full steel armor in Oblivion, and the game is still easy for me.

Granted I'm too loving soft to play at any difficulty above Very Easy, so that might explain it.

Granted I'm too loving soft to play at any difficulty above Very Easy, so that might explain it.
uh yes
that explains it more than you can ever know

uh yes
that explains it more than you can ever know
late archery is the easiest thing in the world on Master, especially combined with stealth attacks.

late archery is the easiest thing in the world on Master, especially combined with stealth attacks.
late archery? what's that lol

Even unmodded, I couldn't play Skyrim on anything less than master. I felt like I was invincible on anything lower.