9 (2.9%)
Morrowind
37 (12%)
Oblivion
69 (22.3%)
Skyrim
188 (60.8%)

Total Members Voted: 309

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Megathread  (Read 524226 times)

I've seen some other followers who seem to be smarter than others.
But many aren't the best sneakers.

High King of page 333.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u6kDVO66zE

I've never seen the bug that bad. Why is it even possible? It's so weird to see just walking down the street.

Pageloss

Pageloss

Thane of Page 333.

And I get that too. It's nothing game-breaking.

But it's attention grabbing. I was busy getting items & all, and suddenly I see that bugginess. :panda:

But it's attention grabbing. I was busy getting items & all, and suddenly I see that bugginess. :panda:

For mine he keeps gathering and the logs stick out of his arm. More appear every time he obtains a new log.

Why should a bug like this even exist?

Anyone know any locations of good mines.

Preferably iron and corundum.

Why should a bug like this even exist?

What.

Bugs aren't placed in the game intentionally. They're completely random and unpredictable.
I can't even fathom why you would ever ask this question.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 11:02:09 PM by Sabbin »

Anyone know any locations of good mines.

Preferably iron and corundum.
I leveled my smiting to 100 by crafting iron daggers

With me at the seat of power, the Thieves Guild possesses power and respect rivaling that of the Imperial Legion. We've got Skyrim in the grip of terror.

What.

Bugs aren't placed in the game intentionally. They're completely random and unpredictable.
I can't even fathom why you would ever ask this question.

I don't see how my question could be interpreted that way. I'm asking how it could exist since they surely tested NPCs cutting wood and bringing it around, else wise the feature wouldn't be there at all. Happens too often to have gone unnoticed.

I also mean what in the code could cause such an ugly error.

I leveled my smiting to 100 by crafting iron daggers
same lol

Also, forget, my PC shuts off whenever I stand in the blast of a frost dragon. It's loving annoying, especially since random dragons like to show up %100 of the time I go to winterholm.

THIS loving DRAGON of page 333

Why is the Lusty Argonian Maid such a big deal now?