Author Topic: Octave Engine Cake [OE-CAKE] Megathread  (Read 6773 times)

I made this thread a while ago, it needed a revival.
OE-Cake, OE-CAKE! or OE Cake is a 2.5D fluids-based demonstration program for Prometech Software Inc.'s PhysiCafe[1]and Octave Engine[2]which is one of the first engines able to have the ability to process water and other materials in real-time. In the program, which acts as a physics-based paint program, users can insert objects and see them interact under the laws of physics. It has an advanced fluid simulation, and support for objects like as gases, rigid objects and elastic. With the escape-codes, users can also mix the properties of elements together. Pictures may also be added to the simulation.

The name OE-Cake comes from this engine; it's name therefore means "OctaveEngine Cake".

Simply put, a physics toy much like Falling Sand/Powder Game/The Powder Toy, but centred around liquids and solid simulations, you get materials that you can mix together to create new ones with traits from the two, wow!

Not to mention you can import images [Transparent or not] as anything you want, want a liquified liquid snake? you can do it!

Videos

OE-Cake Sumo Man
Let's Fool With OE-Cake
Rusting away a Building in OE-Cake
Fun stuff to do

Download

HERE

RECIPES

List of recipes.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:48:37 AM by Aphtonites »

Epicly fun to play, especially since you can mix all that stuff in any way you like. I just wish there was an onscreen display that confirmed you were in mixing mode, and what elements you were adding.

Also, how do you know if this is the latest version. From what I've seen, there are a ton of downloads from different versions out there.

EDIT: Not saying your's is outdated.

I might have to download this :o

Epicly fun to play, especially since you can mix all that stuff in any way you like. I just wish there was an onscreen display that confirmed you were in mixing mode, and what elements you were adding.

Also, how do you know if this is the latest version. From what I've seen, there are a ton of downloads from different versions out there.

EDIT: Not saying your's is outdated.
i think it's the latest version without the timer
also this is a great game to entertain 3 year olds with

i think it's the latest version without the timer
also this is a great game to entertain 3 year olds with

Sits on toilet

Does buisiness

Starts flushing...

DELIVERS

I've had this program on my desktop for awhile now, and this is the first thing I did when I started using it again today.

Runtime error!

Abnormal program termination

Ninjaedit: Its not my anti-virus program, it shows a warning before doing that.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 03:26:30 PM by nickbond1 »

I'm pretty sure you have to get some sort of runtime for japanese text or something.

THIS IS brother.

brother WAS BORN ABOUT SEVEN MONTHS AGO WHEN EXTRUDE AND I HAD A BABY ON OE CAKE. brother'S BROTHER IS NAMED MUNCHER AND HE IS A CRACKER.

THIS PIC IS OF brother GETTING INDIGESTION AND HARDCORE BELCHING.

WHEN brother IS NOT HARDCORE BELCHING HE IS CONSTANTLY stuffTING PURE STOMACH ACID INTO A TOILET THAT HE REST ON FOR ETERNITY. brother LIKES BRITTLE BUT HATES RICE.

YOU HAVE JUST MET brother. PREPARE TO MEET MUNCHER.

DIS IS MUNCHA

HE ATE MOCHI AN CHOKED SO I FED HIM LAVA AND THEN HE HAD ABORTION

brother is better then MUNCHER

imo

brother is better then MUNCHER

imo
WHAT THE forget HATE CRIME tribal.

u clogged his star fish cigaretteot

KAKASHI HAS BEEN DEVOURED LIKE THE friend HE IS.

STOP HATE CRIME. DON'T STOP MUNCHER. COPYRIGHT UNITED brotherS UNITED 2012.