Author Topic: Infection with no Zombies  (Read 1073 times)

Can someone make a Game mode called "Infection"? When the first team touches any players of other team the touched player will turn into the playertype of the infecting team and join them. Is it possible?

Sounds like a game of zombie tag :P

Are you asking for something like a plague?

One guy gets a disease/infection, and if he touches someone else they get infected?

Are you asking for something like a plague?

One guy gets a disease/infection, and if he touches someone else they get infected?

Yes, if infected infects all infected win, if 1 or more survivors live survivors live

This would be kind of fun.

Yes, if infected infects all infected win, if 1 or more survivors live survivors live

Oh.
That sounds fun.
I support.

Lol, I had something similar to it.
It can be done with events though.
The idea is that each person killed by the other team is sent to the killers team, and when everyone is on that team, that team wins.

Also, this actually came from trackmania

I support so much, I would love a game like this.

My brother suggested this once.  Nobody liked it.  /Support

You mean like the tag gamemode that has been made an released?

You mean like the tag gamemode that has been made and released?
Kinda except they join the other team and turn into that player type, like infected team has jets when the other team has quake. The infected jet playertype touches the quake player then the quake is on the other team and has jets

I really like this idea.

/support

i might actualy be able to make this
probably stufftly though

I'm eventually going to make this as a gamemode for Slayer. One person is picked to start as the infected player. When they kill other players, those players become infected as well and help to infect everyone else by killing them.