Author Topic: Steve Jobs is dead.  (Read 22377 times)

I'm taking tomorrow off as a religious holiday.

Why is everyone here doubting Apple's ability to maintain a company? Steve hasn't been running it for months now. He stepped down. And look how they're doing.
They make nice products. You know it. I may not like them, but a lot of them are nice. As long as they make nice products, they will hold up. People like their products.

bro

stop
fine then i'll go back to celebrating his death.

If bill gates dies now, the world panics

fine then i'll go back to celebrating his death.
how about you go back to not being in this thread

how do you feel sorry for a dead body? not to be rude but it's kind of too late now.
its just that i know the story of his life

so shush

Steve probably hasn't had an idea that stuck in that company since it started. He was a great public speaker though.

Whoa, go to the Apple website.  I apologize if this has been posted already, but I have but enough time to sift through each page of this thread.

Rest in peace, Mr. Jobs. You will be missed.

In spite of the fact that he and everyone else already knows it, Jetlok, I just want you to know, despite the fact that you'll just laugh at this, that no matter how much you may hate the guy, he has never done anything directly to you to harm you, and being overly ecstatic for the death of someone like that is just plain wrong. Additionally, I want you to know that I hope you lose your ability to reproduce in some horrible accident so that you will never spread your disgusting excuse for human genes. Do kindly go forget yourself. It matters not how much you dislike him, you cannot deny the fact that he was a brilliant person, and one of the greatest minds in the technology industry.