Author Topic: The plan for v20  (Read 45752 times)

Hmm, I'm not very happy about how it took 1 year to create a launcher, but maybe he has some content that he will release straight after this update..

What i mean by build mode is:
- Admin only use
- Lets you fly around like an admin ball, but with your character
- No need to fail jetting and fall down when building huge skyscrapers, cranes and other tall stuff.
- When you're not pressing any button it will be completely still.
- Ability to place blocks when flying (Wich you can't when using admin orb)
(When you fail jetting it takes over 10 sec to get back up and it's very hard to hold in place while jetting.)

Hmm, I'm not very happy about how it took 1 year to create a launcher, but maybe he has some content that he will release straight after this update..
Yeah, because badspot has JUST been working on the launcher non-stop for 1 year.  Also, it's a free update, why are you disappointed?

So, what is next on the list?

Yeah, because badspot has JUST been working on the launcher non-stop for 1 year.  Also, it's a free update, why are you disappointed?
Because I think Badspot could do more than just a launcher in one year.

Because I think Badspot could do more than just a launcher in one year.
Badspot has a life you know. He has a job, he has to pay bills, cook food, ect.

And he didn't when he was updating from v8 to v9?...

Darn I was hoping it would be released this weekend.

Badspot has a life you know. He has a job, he has to pay bills, cook food, ect.
Doesn't he work on BL as a living though?
And he didn't when he was updating from v8 to v9?...
Badspot most likely started work on the update right around v8's release.  I don't see how that's relevant though.  Badspot isn't some sort of magical idea fairy, he comes up with this stuff whenever.  Why are you so entitled to big updates all of the time?

Doesn't he work on BL as a living though?Badspot most likely started work on the update right around v8's release.  I don't see how that's relevant though.  Badspot isn't some sort of magical idea fairy, he comes up with this stuff whenever.  Why are you so entitled to big updates all of the time?
Err, what? Entitled to big updates? I was just hoping for more than just a launcher.

Err, what? Entitled to big updates? I was just hoping for more than just a launcher.

He might be releasing the launcher and then adding more features to test said launcher afterwards?

Most likely if that's the case, it will be v20.N after a month or so after the initial release. N implying a number that Badspot ends up with in the end.

MORE WORK. YESS!!!

Finally the threads begging for v20 will be gone! :D

If You Need Someone To Test I Can

A new launcher for Blockland is not going to take a short amount of time.

Ontop of that, Badspot has a life, you shouldn't just expect an update for blockland every week.